Roaring Fork Area background music

#1MMFan

Space Mountain Maniac
There has been a lot of documentation online of the background music in Wilderness Lodge, and whilst extensive it really only pertains to the lobby and environs. For years on repeat visits I have wondered what music is played in and around Roaring Fork and the pool area. I finally asked Siri this year for four of the items whilst they were playing (the wonders of technology). I am sure I looked a weirdo climbing into the bedded plants to put the phone microphone near to the external speakers but it yielded the following for those who are interested. Please feel free to copy me and get more of the tunes and add them to the list (I would also be delighted to add to my playlist) and mods, if you feel more appropriate, can move the thread to the WL FAQ board instead.

Bela Fleck and the Flecktones:
1. UFO Tofu
2. Nemo's Dream
3. The West Country

Dave Grusin:
4. Mountain Dance

Happy listening!

Last edited:
Another Bela Fleck and the Flecktones one: True North.

Any others?

I am sure I looked a weirdo climbing into the bedded plants to put the phone microphone near to the external speakers but it yielded the following for those who are interested.
I don't use the term "hero" lightly but...:worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter