Rivieria 7months booking around Easter

I wouldn't hold my breath. So far, the Tower Studios are all gone BEFORE the 7 month window. The Standard Studios are gone instantaneously at 7 AM right at the 7 month window. And there are a few Preferred View studios that pop up briefly, at or around the 7 month window, but I think they too will be gone instantaneously on any days that are popular.

If you REALLY want it, I suggest you start 2 weeks early and start walking.

Once the New Shiny aspect has worn off, do people think it will be easier to book at Riviera? (Except the Towers, of course). Especially as resale owners of other resorts cannot book there?

Who buys now, before resort opens, get current UY point and next year points to use. Almost everyone (except who really wants a Feb UY) has double points to book a vacation and many are trying to use them as soon as possible. This reduces availability.
Going forward someone will have double points, somone else not, some will use the points immediately using a welcome home reservation in the short term. More declarations will be done opening more availability.

All this to say I think availability at 7 months should improve for late 2020 and 2021. Long term availability is more difficult to predict, but I expect for Riviera preferred it'll be better than BWV garden and Riviera standard better than BWV standard. Tower studio on par with BWV standard.

Once the New Shiny aspect has worn off, do people think it will be easier to book at Riviera? (Except the Towers, of course). Especially as resale owners of other resorts cannot book there?
I think it might get easier after the newness of the resort wears off until more resale DRR contracts are purchased as they will only be able to book at DRR.

Not much has been declared at RIV, but it probably won’t be any harder then what other resorts of it’s size. Tower and standard views will be hard to get if you don’t own there.

Booked this morning.
Almost forgot.
I called at 10 am.
Had to wait about 10 minutes for a CM.
Booked preferred view studio as the standard view were all booked
Looking forward to feedback from the board once Resort opens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!