Riviera Sales by the numbers (vs CCV) for 2019 - (December added 1/16/2020)

Interesting.

I specifically asked for the max time to pay off with a CC and the guide said 30 days. I then asked him to please confirm with his supervisor and they still came back with 30 days.

I didn't pay attention to the number of days but unless you we're exactly starting a new billing cycle then 2 payments would fit in 30 days. I pretty much guarantee though that if you were to tell them you need to extend past they would have been unlikely to cancel as long as it wasn't extending too much longer.

I didn't pay attention to the number of days but unless you we're exactly starting a new billing cycle then 2 payments would fit in 30 days. I pretty much guarantee though that if you were to tell them you need to extend past they would have been unlikely to cancel as long as it wasn't extending too much longer.

OK, so we probably experienced the same time frame. I did not push any further after the two "no's" because I knew we could fit it into the billing cycles.

I was heading down the same path as well, mostly because I'm super interested in understanding all the RVA deeds

recording dates are pretty easy for optical character recognition to handle because they are always in the same format (mm/dd/yyyy) in one of two styles
electronic (DocuSign)
View attachment 499295

physically stamped (usually physically signed)
View attachment 499307

but the effective dates are all over the place!
m/d/yyyy (electronic)
View attachment 499300

month d, yyyy (electronic)
View attachment 499299

mm/dd/yyyy (hand-written)
View attachment 499301

m/d/yyyy (hand-written)
View attachment 499302

m/d/yy (hand-written)
View attachment 499304

mmm d, yyyy (hand-written)
View attachment 499303

month d, yyyy (hand-written)
View attachment 499306

I'm struggling a bit to capturing the effective dates (especially the hand-written ones) programmatically; it is still interesting so I'm going to work on a way to capture them but as all side projects do, it may take me a while :-)

while not good for DVC, it has been nice having two months with a low number of deeds recorded so that I can manually go through them for tidbits of info! I appreciate all the questions and analysis ideas folks pose, it's helps me think of other creative ways to look at the data; so merci! 🍷
I might have a solution to this handwriting issue, if you want PM for more info since its off topic here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!