Riviera Resort

2Carps

Earning My Ears
Can't find a thread on this so I apologize in advance if there is one....
does anyone know if the new Riviera will face Epcot where you can view fireworks? If so, what side of the resort is that facing (ie north side, south side, etc)
Or any info on how best to view fireworks from Riviera?

Can't find a thread on this so I apologize in advance if there is one....
does anyone know if the new Riviera will face Epcot where you can view fireworks? If so, what side of the resort is that facing (ie north side, south side, etc)
Or any info on how best to view fireworks from Riviera?

Since it's a DVC property, there's quite a few threads over on the DVC Board.

https://www.disboards.com/forums/dvc-resorts.187/

It has an observation deck on the roof. Viewing will be from there. I have no idea if that will be limited to members and their guests or if it is accessible to anyone staying there.

Since Epcot and DHS are so close to CBR and DRR,the fireworks from both will be readily seen from DRR.

The best spots will become evident when it opens.

There is even a "viewing area" over by Banana Cabana that DRR Guests could stroll over to and use with great views of the DHS and Epcot fireworks(and even HEA in the distance).:)

44818333884_05d08cc3c7_h.jpg

Thank you! Yes, I tried that first and couldn't find anything about anyone asking about views and fireworks. Main talk is about buying and reserving rooms. So I was trying to see if anyone had any insight on my question. Trying to book NYE (like everyone else) and wanted to see which room was better.

The tower studios will face the Epcot fireworks. The preferred view for the deluxe studio will be fireworks while the standard will be overlooking Caribbean beach (my preferred view IMO)

The preferred view for the deluxe studio will be fireworks while the standard will be overlooking Caribbean beach (my preferred view IMO)

Are you sure? Pretty sure I read that preferred only means not facing parking lot. It does not guarantee of any fireworks. There is something like 80% Preferred and 20% Standard views which makes it hard for me to believe they would all have actual fireworks views.

Are you sure? Pretty sure I read that preferred only means not facing parking lot. It does not guarantee of any fireworks. There is something like 80% Preferred and 20% Standard views which makes it hard for me to believe they would all have actual fireworks views.

Well if the sales guy was to be believed. Preferred actually overlooks the Parking lot but shows the fireworks

Well if the sales guy was to be believed. Preferred actually overlooks the Parking lot but shows the fireworks

https://www.google.com/maps/@28.3671527,-81.5450544,1100m/data=!3m1!1e3
Look at the map I have linked. that is Riv being constructed. You can see he is "partly" correct in that there is likely a small portion that will overlook the parking lot, be preferred, and have a fireworks view. There is also a majority not facing towards Epcot with no view of the fireworks. On the flip side there is potential of views on the other side where you could see Hollywood Studios.

So you might be right partly where preferred is either facing the water, trees, or fireworks. Then a small sliver is facing the parking lot with no view of anything else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter