Riviera resort. What am I missing?

qv09vvp

Disney or Bust
I noticed on the Disney website they are taking cash reservations for Riviera starting mid Dec . A room for 2 people with what looks to be pull down bed \couch combo is 500 a night . Is that right? Why would anyone want that tiny room and pay that much when there so many more affordable and better options ???

I noticed on the Disney website they are taking cash reservations for Riviera starting mid Dec . A room for 2 people with what looks to be pull down bed \coach combo is 500 a night . Is that right? Why would anyone want that tiny room and pay that much when there so many more affordable and better options ???
Because it's new and I bet they'll sell out.

Technically we don't know what we are missing since it hasn't opened yet. Frankly rack rat for any room at Disney is outrageous. Have you seen the rack rates for SSR? No idea how that place qualifies as delux.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter