Riviera Opening...anyone booked then?

princessophiali

Mouseketeer
If so, I’d like to live vicariously through you please! We just got our blue card in the mail and we won’t be going until January, and I can’t wait to see pics of it open and thriving. So....if you will be going and don’t mind me following along, please comment 😊

Sandisw

I tried to get my December trip moved there and couldn’t. But, was able to switch 2 of my nights to BWV so looking forward to taking the Skyliner there to at least look around and experience!

• Buzzw0rthy

Earning My Ears
    Following thread...hoping for some pics in a month or so when it opens... We are booked for 2 nights in a standard studio on our Spring Break trip in March. Very excited! :tigger:

Castillo Mom

DIS Veteran
    Not an owner at Riviera, not yet anyway.😉 I'll be following the forums and YouTube closely on opening day. Planning on booking a stay there next trip, perhaps I'll add on then!

Soap_1984

Mouseketeer
    I am going to check it out in may, going for a short time so am staying at vgf to be close to MK but I'm looking forward to hearing reviews; it doesn't look like a disney resort from the outside I'm interested to hear if the Vibe is still disney.

I'm booking a few nights in September if it sounds good.

Ms.Minnie

DIS Veteran
    I'm very excited for all of you who will be staying at this new resort. Looking forward to your reviews and pictures. I'm also interested in hearing about Topolino's, the location looks really nice but I'm hesitant about the menu. We tend not to be the most adventurous eaters so looking forward to hearing how it is.

Frogman88

Earning My Ears
    I'm very excited for all of you who will be staying at this new resort. Looking forward to your reviews and pictures. I'm also interested in hearing about Topolino's, the location looks really nice but I'm hesitant about the menu. We tend not to be the most adventurous eaters so looking forward to hearing how it is.
    I have a reservation day 1 of my arrival will also check back with pics :)

rspencer38

Mouseketeer
    I unfortunately won't be visiting until Dec of 2020, so i'm eager to hear the reports of grand opening!

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DIS INSTAGRAM

Subscribe to the DVCstore.com
    mailing list!

BUY DVC

SELL DVC

DVC POINT CHARTS

DIS PODCASTS