Riviera Opening...anyone booked then?

princessophiali

Mouseketeer
If so, I’d like to live vicariously through you please! We just got our blue card in the mail and we won’t be going until January, and I can’t wait to see pics of it open and thriving. So....if you will be going and don’t mind me following along, please comment 😊

I tried to get my December trip moved there and couldn’t. But, was able to switch 2 of my nights to BWV so looking forward to taking the Skyliner there to at least look around and experience!

Following thread...hoping for some pics in a month or so when it opens... We are booked for 2 nights in a standard studio on our Spring Break trip in March. Very excited! :tigger:

Not an owner at Riviera, not yet anyway.😉 I'll be following the forums and YouTube closely on opening day. Planning on booking a stay there next trip, perhaps I'll add on then!

I am going to check it out in may, going for a short time so am staying at vgf to be close to MK but I'm looking forward to hearing reviews; it doesn't look like a disney resort from the outside I'm interested to hear if the Vibe is still disney.

I'm booking a few nights in September if it sounds good.

I'm very excited for all of you who will be staying at this new resort. Looking forward to your reviews and pictures. I'm also interested in hearing about Topolino's, the location looks really nice but I'm hesitant about the menu. We tend not to be the most adventurous eaters so looking forward to hearing how it is.

I'm very excited for all of you who will be staying at this new resort. Looking forward to your reviews and pictures. I'm also interested in hearing about Topolino's, the location looks really nice but I'm hesitant about the menu. We tend not to be the most adventurous eaters so looking forward to hearing how it is.
I have a reservation day 1 of my arrival will also check back with pics :)

I unfortunately won't be visiting until Dec of 2020, so i'm eager to hear the reports of grand opening!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!