Riviera not showing as an option?

DBFire

Earning My Ears
Perhaps I missed a previously posted answer so I apologize if that is the case. I just tried to book a January trip and the Riviera was not a selectable resort. I thought maybe something was up at the Riv that weekend so I tried June, same thing. Just a glitch or did I miss something? 539186

I am seeing on the site the ability to reserve Riviera in both Jan and June although, of course, there is not full availability.

Note, that if your ownership is under a post-mid-Jan 2019 resale contract for a resort other than Riviera, the system will not show Riviera as an option since you cannot reserve Riviera. If that is not the issue, then you should call MS.

Bingo, thanks! I hadn't even thought of that because I have stayed there before. I selected my resale Poly contract instead of one of the others. Much appreciated drusba!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts