Riviera Model Room Tour

They’re charging $225 to add on to BLT so I won’t be surprised if that’s the starting price for Riviera with maybe some incentives. We just got a call that our waitlist to add on was in and I was shocked by the price. No thank you.

They’re charging $225 to add on to BLT so I won’t be surprised if that’s the starting price for Riviera with maybe some incentives. We just got a call that our waitlist to add on was in and I was shocked by the price. No thank you.
Yeah but those prices are set purposefully high to convince people to purchase the new resorts as opposed to waitlist for the sold out ones. With Boardwalk sitting at 190 I’d be surprised it crosses that threshold without a hike across the entire board of properties.

Most of the sold out resorts cost more than the new resorts. They don’t want to sell the sold out resorts as much as they want to push the new resorts where their margins are higher.

Just signed up for the preview when we are there next week. Anxious to hear reports from those attending before us!

And FYI on existing member pricing
https://dvcnews.com/index.php/resor...-resort?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
Initial pricing for Riviera features the same $188 per point base price as Copper Creek Villas & Cabins and Aulani, Disney Vacation Club Villas with some attractive early incentives for current owners adding-on.

Riviera Points New Buyer Credit Existing Member Credit
125 TBD $500
150 TBD $1750
175 TBD $3150
250 TBD $5500
300 TBD $6750
1000 TBD $30,500
The discounts for current owners can exceed $22 per point depending upon the amount purchased. For a 250-point add-on, a $22 promotional incentive takes the price down to $166 per point. These rates are more attractive than current Copper Creek pricing which discounts 250 points by just $11 each.

I just talked to my guide. She said tours every day at SSR at 2 and 3 for existing members...to "just show up." I can't help myself; despite everything I am still interested in Riviera. We will be down there in 2 weeks and I want to see the models for myself.

Thank you for sharing!

I just saw a video tour. IT IS BEAUTIFUL. That bathroom? Wow. I'm very impressed.

That being said, with the restrictions? We won't be buying there.

I just saw a video tour. IT IS BEAUTIFUL. That bathroom? Wow. I'm very impressed.

That being said, with the restrictions? We won't be buying there.
I saw it too. Except for the new pull down bed, i wasn’t impressed. The bathroom was okay but I was hoping for more wow effect. Overall the studio looked like most other studios which sleeps 5 - agreed the marble in the bathroom is different.

I have only seen the video of the studio and it looks quite similar to BWV with a few differences.
Size wise it looks most similar to Polynesian to me both are over 420 square feet (60 square feet larger than BCV/BWV for example) with similar sleeping surface arrangements (table isn’t a collapsible one under the bunk size Murphy bed) and bathroom layout is somewhat similar.

Finishings and colors seems very similar to VGF to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!