Riverside????

goofybabe2001

I love Goofy!!!!!!!
We got engaged at Riverside way back when and loved the boats going to down town disney. Have they stopped the boat rides to there from this hotel? :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

They are running again!!:D But I believe I heard they start at 4:30.? Don't know for sure on that one, but they are running.

We did the boatride for two nights 3rd week of April and it was great. We had dinner and went broke at the World of Disney store. It ran from 4:30 to 11:30 I think.

I was there less than 2 weeks ago. First boat left Riverside at 4:30. Last boat returned from Downtown Disney to Riverside at 11:45. The new boats seat 40 people which is really nice, but I missed the old boats. They had such character!! Have fun!!

I didn't realize that they had new boats... how cool! I never rode on the old ones, but plan to take advantage of the new ones in October!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!