Rivers of Light

pskorf

Mouseketeer
It has been several years since we have been to WDW and have not seen Rivers of Light at AK. I looked at the Park Hours calendar for Jan5-12, 2019 when we will be there and I do not see Rivers of Light on the calendar. Are they not doing this anymore or not during our stay? Or is the calendar just not yet all updated?

Keep checking, the calendar may not be updated that far ahead yet. I remember having a FP for it a couple of weeks ago, and the calendar was still saying none on performances. Great show btw!

Calendar is not updated yet. They won't update the hours for nighttime shows usually until closer to the actual date.

It looks like you can book a ROL dining package during those dates (and if you go to the main Rivers of Light page and change the dates it does show that it is scheduled at 6:30PM every night of your stay.) Maybe there's just a delay in adding it to the main park hours page.

upload_2018-8-26_20-38-23.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter