Rivers of Light or HEA?

And for a solo trip, I’d seriously consider springing for the HEA dessert party to guarantee you’ll get a great viewing spot with no stress!

You can sit in an orderly manner in the ROL theater, or throw elbows with thousands of your closest friends as you fight for the perfect viewing spot in the hub or on Main Street for HEA.

And for a solo trip, I’d seriously consider springing for the HEA dessert party to guarantee you’ll get a great viewing spot with no stress!
While I did enjoy the dessert party when I did it, being solo makes it even easier to find a perfect spot for HEA. I've walked up 10-15 minutes before showtime several times with zero issue and had fantastic views every single time (I usually stand right in front of the dessert party area, along the fence behind the fountain, with nobody for at least 10 feet in front of me, and there's even a ledge along the fence to sit on while you wait). Even with small groups I've never had any stress with finding a spot 15-20 minutes before the show starts. Never understood the posts about people staking out a spot an hour+ beforehand, it's far from necessary.

Happily Ever After without a doubt. Beyond inspiring and wonderful.

I see it every chance I get when I am there

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter