RIVERS OF LIGHT DINING PACKAGES

I'm starting to wonder if the hours are going to stay the same since ROL is scheduled at 6:30. Was hoping for some later hours but now I'm not so sure.

My guess is they are sticking with 7:00- maybe they will extend to 8 for Pandora but I'm ok with 6:30 show time can get my DD 2.5 back to AKL early for bed that night

Same. Luckily I was able to flip to Tuesday being a possibility.

We are arriving and departing Saturday's. Our Christmas Party is on Tuesday. Our Thursday is SCI-Fi and Fantasmic Dinner Reservations. Sunday has 8 am Crystal Palace and Parade View Dining late lunch. Wanted a Frozen Ever after Desser Party for Sunday night. We were heading to AK on Monday and have 8:00 am Tuskers. I was really hoping that it being holiday season we would have more days of ROL show to be ale to book on Monday

I apologize if this was asked already, where do I find the times of the ROL showings? I have Tusker House ROL package booked for Oct 17th but I can't seem to find out what time the 1st show is at. Thanks!

I am thinking(wishing) the delay is due to a change in the park closing time and ROL being later than 6:30pm

The Rivers of Light package is now available for all of September. I wonder if they will now start to extend nighttime EMH.

When reservations do open, will the be available at 6am like other dining reservations or could they open at any time of the day? I've been checking every morning @ 6am with no luck......looking for 2nd week in November!

What is the usual time period for releasing ROL dinner packages? We're taking a trip in early December.

Is there any chance the reason I've had a harder time finding Tusker House reservations on December 7th than December 6th is because they're holding some back for the ROL package?

Is there any chance the reason I've had a harder time finding Tusker House reservations on December 7th than December 6th is because they're holding some back for the ROL package?
Right now ROL is only scheduled four nights a week for the fall so maybe that's why.

I am thinking(wishing) the delay is due to a change in the park closing time and ROL being later than 6:30pm
Me, too. I've been checking daily in the morning and throughout the day.....really hoping for an update soon.

Are the November ROL packages ever going to come out?? This is the one final ADR I need to make. I just want to be done with checking for it 4 times a day!
Same here! Well, that, and the complete list of narrators for Candlelight Processional so I can finally choose my days...

I joined this forum, just to watch this thread! Patiently waiting and hoping for a RoL package in November - I've got one full Disney day (as well as MVMCP), I'm hoping it will be AK!

Watching this thread. Waiting for November packages, and hoping they change the time for ROL. Right now we have a Tusker House reservation for 6:30, same time as ROL.

Sorry if this has already been asked... on the Disney site it says it's Dining Plan Eligible but it doesn't state how many credits each. I'm assuming Tiffins would be 2 since it's a 2 credit restaurant but what about Tusker House? Maybe I'm just not seeing it on the page but I don't think it's listed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter