RIVERS OF LIGHT DINING PACKAGES

there were alot of ROL tusker lunch hours posted today for dec 13.. i got a 3;00
But there were no times available for a group of 5 at all on thanksgiving . Then 5 min after I cancelled that 3:00 was the only time available - I don't think that is a coincidence

But there were no times available for a group of 5 at all on thanksgiving . Then 5 min after I cancelled that 3:00 was the only time available - I don't think that is a coincidence
oh wow on turkey day , no wasnt a coincidence it was your own special pixie dust ;)

Still not seeing anything for November 21st and I'm afraid to cancel my nonpackage in case I can't get it back. I've been checking regularly and this morning at 7 you could only book for 2. I have a party of 15 so that would be a lot of reservations.

Saw a few options for late lunch week of Nov 12 earlier today, and just checked again- they are going quickly!

Get em while you can!

So do we think that's it? I checked just before 9:00 this morning, and there was no availability for a party of 5 on November 30th at Tusker House. I've been watching for a couple months, and in 3 hours on an unannounced window for scheduling it was all gone? Sigh. That's really disappointing. Not sure why it's even listed as an option if it's that limited. :sad2:

I just was able to snag a TH reservations for 10:50 on 11/2. This fits a lot better into my plans. I am assuming the character breakfast would take all the way up until my Africa Trek at 12:30. Do you think this will work well or do you think I am going to be pushing it?

I'm desperately searching for a TH for 2 on December 9th for breakfast around 10:30am. I figured I would wait and book the package instead of the non-package reservation and there's nothing left now. I'm so upset.

Has anyone got TH bkfast on 14 Dec? Looking for 4 people ... just woke up here in NZ, hoping I didn't miss it :-)

keep trying everyone!
This morning I got a ROL package for 4 at Tusker for 2:15pm (too late for my taste) nad I just kept trying and now a got a 12:55pm lunch on NOv 12.

Was able to find a breakfast reservation on Dec 26 by splitting our party (times are 5 minutes apart). Will continue to look for a party of 5, or will see if we can be seated together when we go to check in. It's a gamble, but I would also be fine dining with my girls while my husband takes my son. They would probably really like that scenario in the end.

Crazy. Was able to get 10:10am B @ TH for 3 on Christmas Eve, nothing available earlier. Need my PPO ADR. Still no breakfast availability on 12/17. Ugh!

Was able to find a breakfast reservation on Dec 26 by splitting our party (times are 5 minutes apart). Will continue to look for a party of 5, or will see if we can be seated together when we go to check in. It's a gamble, but I would also be fine dining with my girls while my husband takes my son. They would probably really like that scenario in the end.
Dining package breakfast ?

another day of sitting refreshing the pc is gone, still no Tusker dining package breakfast for december

I originally got a late lunch on November 25 but when i checked again later today I was able to get a breakfast time which works out much better for us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter