River of Light worth it?

We just saw River of Lights for the first time and we were actually really impressed. I hadn't included it in our itinerary, because I hadn't heard great things about it and in the past we haven't usually stayed in the parks that late. This trip, with my kids being older, we're doing more late days, and we happened to still be in Animal Kingdom at 9:45 on a 10:00PM close day. I asked my kids if they wanted to see it and they said yes, so we went. There were shows at 8:45 and 10:00 that day. The later show wasn't even close to being full. My kids loved the water "screen" and we found it really pretty. It still gets ranked below HEA and SWaGS, but I wouldn't mind watching it again if it fit in our schedule. I don't know that I would go out of my way to plan for it, but I would say definitely see it once and decide for yourself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!