RIV for a former naysayer

It was SO COOL to see Riviera tower studios as an option in RAT just now! So tempted to do a quick "couples only" trip next year! I totally can't wait for RIV!!!! :) :)

We just booked a tower studio for our couples trip next year. We have a studio for the family trip in March. Looking forward to the differences plus save some points with the tower studio.

Congratulations! I've always really liked the idea of the resort, but the restrictions and stuff really bothered me.

The restrictions still bother me to an extent, but I'm going to go forward with a contract as well. When I saw Riviera from the Skyliner in October, I really love the way it looks and the layout of the resort is awesome.

To me, the 342 rooms in such a small footprint is a huge selling point for me. You don't have to go far to get amenities and you're not sharing buses with a larger resort. I actually like the Skyliner and easy access to two of the parks is a big deal to me. I'm also young enough to where I'm planning on using all 50 years of my contract.

I'm going to be doing the downpayment today and paying in cash for 200 points.

Just another update. My gratuitous transfer was recorded on Friday. So, my August UY is now in the names of all of us. Took only about 3 weeks!

Now they will process the RIV contract with all names too! While I know I could have saved the $475 doing it myself, it was a pretty easy process using the title company!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!