• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

RIU Orlando - just back

Mickey's sunshine

<font color=darkgreen>Had a blast at MGM's Super S
Here is my short review on the RUI hotel. I work for AAA so as an employee I was able to get a decent rate, this was my first time at this hotel. Check in was easy, the lady at the counter was friendly. It is a 6 story hotel, they have a pool, heated jacuzzi, poolside bar, restaurant, and a gift shop.

The standard room was nice, more room than some of the other hotels I have stayed at. The rooms were clean, we had a view of the pool on the 6th floor. The sink was in the bathroom, not outside of it. All in all I thought is was a nice place for those that want to save money. I would stay there again. It is real close to Downtown Disney so the location was good. Lots of restaurants and stores close by too.

The only negative thing we came accross was the breakfast buffet. I did not go there but my friend and her DH did. They ate free (came with the room) and they said that it was not that great for their asking prince of $6.80.

They did not have pancakes, waffles, french toast. They did serve salads though. :confused: :confused: Salads for breakfast? go figure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter