Rise of The Resistance Opening?

I leave the morning of the 5th (just can't miss that much work sadly, even though originally I had planned to be there for 8 days). I know it's not likely, but I'm still watching for extra extra magic hours so I can check it out before my flight home!

I think it will be awhile before either of them institute FPs. There's really no reason to. MFSR usually has much lower wait times than other rides that do have FPs. And if you don't mind being a Single Rider and not getting to choose your job then you can usually be on pretty quickly.

I think it will be awhile before either of them institute FPs. There's really no reason to. MFSR usually has much lower wait times than other rides that do have FPs. And if you don't mind being a Single Rider and not getting to choose your job then you can usually be on pretty quickly.

I think it will be when Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway opens at the earliest. At least then there will be 3 new rides that can be Tier 1 (4 if you want to include Slinky Dog) and rest of park can be Tier 2. Otherwise just not enough Tier 1 and everyone will want RotR

Is there any news of them testing ROTR yet? I would think that previews and tests should be underway now with a December 5 opening. Unless they really do want to duplicate how Hagrid’s has been handled...

Is there any news of them testing ROTR yet? I would think that previews and tests should be underway now with a December 5 opening. Unless they really do want to duplicate how Hagrid’s has been handled...
Its been testing for months. Testing goes through several phases.

When do you guys think Disney will change hours for HS in Dec. (if they do)? I noticed changes have been made to MK - no other park.

Just to add - I don't think there will be/haven't heard of any previews for it so I wouldn't be looking for them or seeing lack of them as a sign there is concern for a delay.
Yeah there very likely won’t be any sort of previews for this.

Seeing as its literally only a few weeks away from opening, I'd like to think we should start seeing or at least hearing of previews or progress real soon.

I leave the morning of the 5th (just can't miss that much work sadly, even though originally I had planned to be there for 8 days). I know it's not likely, but I'm still watching for extra extra magic hours so I can check it out before my flight home!

That`s not your only option. Get in line just before closing time, that will likely be the shortest waits of the day (the ride will be MOBBED during EMH/rope drop, and probably have wait times in the triple digits all day).

That`s not your only option. Get in line just before closing time, that will likely be the shortest waits of the day (the ride will be MOBBED during EMH/rope drop, and probably have wait times in the triple digits all day).
I think you missed that she said she leaves the morning that it opens.

Doesn’t the ride open on the 5th? Or did they change it?

Outside of a catastrophic failure, I'd say that ROTR will open on December 5th. If you go to wdw website they are promoting ROTR big time with an opening date of 12/5 and with that being only about 3 weeks out, they are very confident about that date. If there were any risk of delay past the 5th they would've know and already released that info a month ago. No way they push the opening date back this close to original scheduled date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter