Rise of the Chunkies! A Jan 2020 Trip Report! NEW 7/14 THE END of our TRIP!!

Oh and if you're interested in the "drop" part of the ride, it can be seen starting at 3:28 or so.
It is not so bad at all, and I am one that HATES drops and I refuse to ride ToT or GoTG (which I was conned into at DCA and never again, LOL)
That's good to know. I am really looking forward to riding RoTR one day, but I had been a bit nervous about the drop. I also won't do ToT or even Splash because of the drops.

That sunrise is absolutely stunning! Nothing compares to Florida sunrises or sets, for real. It almost seemed like a different ride on Slinky with that in the background. Gorgeous!
It was so pretty! I love the Florida skies- so much color and moods. Just don't like the rain!

Glad to hear you all got to Rise together again! And omg that door sequence gets me every time. Especially when you're with someone who has never ridden it before. The only thing that comes close is the exit from the Mickey and Minnie's pre-show. Incredible imagineering.
Yes you are 100% right! The entrances are similar! I love both rides so much! They really hit it out of the park with both those rides. I really can't wait to go back on them. I am very worried about the line situation there. Will we have to stand further apart?
Oooo, Le Cellier brunch? That seems exactly like the thing that would be perfect for a future birthday for moi. How lucky you got to be guinea pigs for that!
If it sticks around next year give it a try! I wouldn't mind going again, it was a lot of fun and I think they will work out the kinks from this year.
Awesome that you got on Rise AGAIN :) Andi sure did have some luck with a low BG like that!!!
She has some super crazy luck that week. Or magic hands, lol!
The sunrise over SDD is gorgeous. We rode Dumbo as the sun came up one morning on our Babymoon at WDW :) That's the only other time I've seen a sky quite so beautiful!
Right? That's a benefit for getting up so early. And yes those outdoor rides where you can see the sky makes the ride amazing!
Bummer that the food wasn't all you expected at Le Cellier. It certainly looked beautiful though!
Yeah, ,it was't bad just wasn't executed as well as I though it would be. But oh well, maybe they will be back with round 2 next year!
It was nice chatting with you all before our day started!
Wow the sunrise was beautiful. We went in TSM right away and I didn’t know how beautiful it was, thanks for the pictures!
It was fun to wait with you guys! You are so lucky with the low BG number. Andi has those lucky fingers!!
Thanks for the review of the new brunch! I find entrees at times are so salty at Disney!
Yes they definitely do that in many places. The thing is I like salt but even I thought stuff there was too salty.
QUOTE="disneyAndi14, post: 61829052, member: 498904"]
It was a busy day!
[/QUOTE]
It really was!
:grouphug:
Look at you too!!! So cute!!
Thank you!
Holy smokes!! That is incredible!
It was a beautiful ride on Slinky!
I really need to make this a priority next trip.
::yes::
AWwwww, such a great picture!
Thanks! We missed you!
Yours is the 2nd review I've read of the Le Cellier brunch in a week. Both looked amazing but super heavy!! I told @franandaj it'd be hard to pull me away from my beloved Cali Grill brunch, but I'm slowly being convinced I need to try this one.
It's hit or miss but I think there are some good items there, but hope you are luckier than we were. :)

I read about Andi's amazing skilz with the boarding groups. Glad you all got on. :)
She was a wizard with the BGs!
What a great video! Stunning!
It was so beautiful that morning!
Not a huge tater tots fan, so not sure about this one. The rest sounds good, though.
It wasn't the best tater tot dish at Disney. I like the Friar's nook versions better.
Good to know. I'll pick that one, then. :)
It was a good breakfast standwich!
I need to go on this again. I normally skip it. But... new scenes... I guess I should.
You should!
Such a cool shot. :thumbsup2
Thanks!
I was going to say I never noticed it either... and now I know why.
yup Festival only.
Ah! Just read @franandaj 's report on that.
She had a better experience!
Worth it?
Not quite. I'd rather spend more and have a Takumi Tei dinner instead!
::yes:: Glad you liked this quintessential Canadian drink.
Very tasty!!
No it doesn't.
Anymore than V8 tastes like a carrot.
I was surprised!
That is pretty, even thought it wouldn't be something I'd order.
It was definitely pretty but not very substantial.
I'm glad he got something else and didn't try to force it down.
YEah they were good about that.
So... worth it? Or not? Sounding more like "not".
Probably not but I'd be willing to give it another try in the future.
Whoa. That's like when it opened.
Yup!
Wow! Incredible. :cloud9:
I completely agree, especially a place like Le Cellier. I made a quick and somewhat unexpected trip in January that missed yours by just a few days. I'd made an ADR for this brunch and ended up cancelling it and kinda regretting it. Your review made me feel slightly better about that decision ;)
I think you made the right choice! Plenty of great places to eat in Epcot!
Ooooh, I hope so! I love 4 parks in one day days! So glad you got on RotR TWICE!!!
:)

It wasn't the best tater tot dish at Disney. I like the Friar's nook versions better.
I'll take my tater tot tasting to there, then.
Not quite. I'd rather spend more and have a Takumi Tei dinner instead!
Lordy, that was soooo good!
It was definitely pretty but not very substantial.
Ah
Probably not but I'd be willing to give it another try in the future.
Okay, I'll put it on my list, but more as a "maybe".

We decided to get there a little earlier and this was the sight we were dealing with.
Honestly it was worse that yesterday's crowds!

Yikes! Crowds just freak me out now! How many people are carrying disease?

This time we got boarding group 43...actually Chunkydust got it.

Not a bad boarding group. Heck! Any boarding group would be good now!

The 3 of us instead went over to Slinky Dog for what was seriously, the most amazing ride on a coaster I've ever had. Look at that amazing sky!!! This alone was worth the early morning rise. I've never seen it so beautiful!

So pretty!

Thick-sliced Smoked Turkey Breast, Melted Swiss Cheese, and Scrambled Eggs on Grilled Sourdough. This was the surprising winner. I really liked it so I finished it and Steve ate my tots instead.

I liked that one without the eggs....

Even better the 2nd time because you are less anxious and are more relaxed to enjoy more of the nuances of the ride.

::yes:: and even better on the third and fourth times!

We were all on cloud 9 after getting to ride such fun things that morning and rode Rise all before lunchtime!

Gotta love those FPs! ;)

we are always up for trying something new so I made ADRs immediately when this brunch was announced last year.

We did the same!

It would be better if there was a larger bowl and serving spoon or just individual ramekins.

Yeah, its fine when you're a couple splitting it, but not everyone is OK with sharing like that.

Steve had gotten the Montreal-spiced corned beef hash. It was topped with two poached eggs.

I've only had my own corned beef hash. Interesting to see how someone else prepares it.

Our server noticed that Steve didn't touch his dish other than the eggs, so offered to bring him something else. Steve did the other end of the spectrum and went with the Cinnamon Roll French Toast Bread Pudding.

Way to make it right!

It was good but very sweet, so definitely more like a dessert and I cant imagine eating more than half of this! It was sweeter than the ohana bread pudding!

I didn't think it was that sweet. I thought it had a nice balance, but it was a huge portion.

Overall, brunch was just ok food-wise. Service was good and the place was relatively uncrowded.

I really liked the food. Well dessert was just OK for me, but I was so full from all the other stuff, it didn't matter.

OK I don't know about you but I really miss scanning my band, Mickey-to Mickey and watch it light up!!
Who knew we would miss the little things so much!

We made our way over to Galaxy's Edge with this euphoric feeling. You couldn't help but feel like one of the chosen few LOL. We turned into the entrance to the ride and there were a ton of "official" looking people in Batuu attire and they scanned our bands and let us through. Yay!
I lucked out and got a BG in the first round of groups for the day for my first ride, and I felt like such a celebrity!

You do enter several different "rooms", and then board an "aircraft" which is then captured by the First Order and you exit into a Star Destroyer. It is literally the most amazing sight I have ever seen.
I admittedly do not know a lot about Star Wars, but I thought that that scene was so amazing! I still don't know what is real and what is animatronic! So realistic!

We went to visit the new Riviera Resort!! Molly had just checked in and got upgraded to a one-bedroom suite!
What an amazing upgrade! I'm hoping that if they have limited resort capacity when they eventually start reopening, that they will upgrade more people to experience those awesome rooms!

Molly texted us her room number and we headed up to check out her pixie dust upgrade. It was so beautiful! It was really spacious with lovely finishes, there were 2 bathtubs and a beautiful king bedroom. I also like the cute artwork!
That is really an amazing room, it's so huge! Two bathtubs? The artwork is so lovely, a lot of people seem to be giving Disney a hard time about their newer rooms but I love all the modern and subtle decor!

When we got back to the lobby Steve went to the quick service Primo Piatti to fill up his mug. I realized I wanted something to eat so we decided to sit down. The quick service there is small but it's really nice, it felt a bit more like a modified table service in that you order, sit down and they bring the food to you. You also dine with real silverware and napkins and are served on real plates if you're dining in.
I tried this QS when I was in HS, it was so nice being able to hop on the skyliner! It is such a lovely little spot, I love how bright and airy everything is at the Riviera.

And Steve had literally, his new favorite dish in all of Disney: The Tuna Nicoise Salad

W1N0lGRueCEyReCnanf3-faho4tUI3XGbN9CRk8uQkNArXxYM5lC24ZizDZ3E9enK0M8YDldLTRagAD0yjapm27bBZ4Bk_1dMRt6KY55JCyEzWbsDI6bUiePc52imBF_QKjylwVR5hZmhp6D2l0cWOCsFvnUXxK3lAyViGW__V9bQM19Wf24I_fTuaY5zczcx3vTLSV5xv2nPo1oHJoXGGuyH71MdlN_rAWF-DD9uap4YdFw0nDvjeHlitcNX9KJSc634GYoBVMjduBxWj0u97hWFcp6GUwAWdrHSqcma5y8l6wQVYHRdZGXs2D72qIJRlXLw79v0WtkoMLLEn7iSpOMhYXW0sraAjHH4_mIYSGxGfkmMhLsDAlRwNuIvIs3ZO0GSKs7fgd-ey962glTE6qPDFVtNXvaRBBjLkBUnzj2iT7OlUYQZSkhWZBvl2USV9cvf-k7YxeJr_u5y7LWTN2xyxNGyn4AKaMjqGCqmoy47HIbcQYuFiZ4cSvd4s-L_ga0QIHR4B4q00pBg4nl-7RP51gEcg4NCEOGzLUPhaNt0uNbngnG37zb_rdo0n4d6wUa-DXZk0ntvq_ZS61dr2OeIO5JqNBZ6h7Ypl8uspxqqZ2iif_8fPDDjLjvnyFJKuVs8Shm9SbggNsyuZZBFhEgROMHepwVkgnfh8Uf6vNdmoJwyK1fKOLgLl10fiNvyOT3oPhK1-Gamg8ipTme1cpI7V0kq3I8QxlM7BOxn3xRp5B548xRu0uU=w468-h623-no

Doesn't that look amazing? It looks like something you'd get at like Chefs de France instead of a quick service! It was seasoned well and very flavorful. The tuna was fresh and I love all the traditional Nicoise accompaniments like the olives, hard-boiled eggs and blanched string beans. Steve liked this dish so much he went back multiple times during our trip just for this!
That looks incredible and way better than many of the TS salads I have seen! I tried the shrimp pasta which looked nice but missed the mark in a lot of ways. I will definitely have to get this salad next time!

I also shared the sliders and yucca fries with Steve but sorry I don't have a picture! We sat and chatted and had a great time and got this awesome picture:

5f37HMCKv-D4jfsrgJSdZhPnrblDWKHmsnduHxo-VIrVP6BRP-wbETD9vr3yhAY4fldOnwb-kb3qz-lNMPM0U3tYXzYBYoQDUvZxnEdycVISUx-QouSvKElrcMXRrIcjKsr5iTMhwdlxBil-ALg1oZpKzfIlWEgBwl8UqRPPBFAhIeFU7GSqw-czFZG99Iyt0cA-jibjMPiytNQ37NMvCPBzWNCrt0WjAt4Rp-YFKgL--KRsAQHf9WexanNduSL3jtYksvD527TSe8ALt_IgAj0otkLBSsZC-qCEzxcHqNH_xpcqxqO8witVNqVrmeQOwAWzSIKhf0sancqRevh9d9ZGXEiSKcLgOGY6Q8rMNZ2l_lK6HzVqn_S7Ee8BorzuSE1D2LnLhbpfyiqk1et0aQmswfRPjNSmgBGrF504FnyThQy982wbRFaMtF_uHuEietwzERfJwcwqVj9EO0JKrYWIuMimUmGudaOxcZDG6vB6rH4pN2LECqxdE0PTnuHatviXlqgwy6-DCsu_2PyV8n8cPstrAIshOrHFv2ihBBrMIOq0BNO-2Qh8d26ZJJQ7KPLtb2wmsLWvfrm2DyjIeKc3L-Ei0KQ0_WBBaCQznKfbszRPdDVPnbBP2vtraRcWBciss_1m_y8wGCj0W0vMptZDutD-bEVZ0sWkAau_llbbtiFYp9-4_pCspH8xjuTR6-On1A-qNL4kB5fADyNObGfSNQUM1AkUMIWuStFyuz9tMCxAYCwlGG8A=w831-h623-no
What a nice photo! I have not been to Nomad Lounge before, it's definitely on my list.

We headed over to World Showcase and the first thing we got was this: The Lobster Chips over at Refreshment Port. It had so much potential as it had a lobster cheese sauce, lobster pieces, and fresh fried chips. But the whole thing was not good. It was super salty, the chips were stale and the cheese was cold. I don't know if it's because it as sitting around for a while but we were not impressed.

It was quickly redeemed but this combo: The Wild Mushroom Risotto and merlot from Masterpiece Kitchen. Yum, this is a delicious dish and I remember getting it last year and liking it. It was even better this time because it was a cooler evening and I think eating heavier and richer things like risotto is better when you're not hot and sweaty.
Bummer on the lobster! Seems like lots of hits and misses with the booths, it's great that they keep trying to be creative though! That risotto is beautiful, I wish Disney did a festival punch card so you could try a bunch of things over the trip, I know that would encourage me to try more things I wouldn't usually get!

We decided to get there a little earlier and this was the sight we were dealing with.
Honestly it was worse that yesterday's crowds!:

6:07am

L-2hKsjFg83ixg9ZgXP4BoXvr7pN5RRLGW__A7Ueh5nET6X4BM13wrfunhJaXnsO8D1iOOlIC-KqSO01EVl-gyWgyIQDLWiIW8818aIH7o43t-IYBrqeLOsa-fzE8iSo77OReZcKEJwAwwO1njvJUqDqpuiH6uu_m934nCeM1up7dfQAJdi5RtiA7uWjwLwmFlP4TdIlhUvgie0oZlJ3bHxB-aUX4uxYjbRM40XcFkkNSpE42TRD1EofbVXNDA8iSD0F0OUrkCR181I7HWrF5S2T8tz6Vq6bDVASRx1rU-N7ibneBzAUh9XO4qwTiDZFUhDhF2B7zwDV1dWygUjtQQotQ-TDMZt-7VYRQsrhdLwOTZPnn_rEZGOfF-65dpo-BomEN2b5W5ZrVK8M_h4lxeiSUj9KNeXGm4V4Ri-Sot21Zde1N-WG-RFtqACJJ30qswD8zv_nACk60-2uKnKT7G3uDoBEuVT0K7DqHXR-7yvwzjOpaJNkL49XMxqDnNa18okIwearFcjv9vq1mMkw9UlyOqYET8tmJ4Tw_JbZ0b-SP7mbKS_Q-CxvwLAnmlbo_lYfoQDqG1cc_C_aZCgPR6hkvLzq8J1mlbRg7gOlUE1Rj8e9B3AkBwW8yJgnDWd5RB8pcQQAKRwlgPX6eVxacCk_J2tAh_9BAVBh2-KaOh3Ufb-TTOOHZGfcHV_541400EMtO28Yeg4VYI2S9prNZxIZ2z4ql6LWntLwja6PuTJacbMndHn4TUYz=w449-h598-no
Wowsa, that's a lot of people! I thought HS and MK seemed so much slower at getting people in on my last trip, it almost has me considering trying the no-bag life even though I am a chronic over-packer!

The 3 of us instead went over to Slinky Dog for what was seriously, the most amazing ride on a coaster I've ever had. Look at that amazing sky!!! This alone was worth the early morning rise. I've never seen it so beautiful!

wth1S2KI4DkzyAWbVEs6Apsi_SujC8W0TCoWX0uy8UxK3yHF250GccwOYuwGoLyAPCZtbPzj8XGuuIs9bIa-avfG_IDdRYvGRCMW9kBoYJpnlnBo_QFll0j0a20lt_X2uKJJKAtJ9D65SuypXSUWidOLVktpJ70Kc4YRMcuSdiMagmE3aCx54oxvdbkip24mOLEsUD7cB6N1OPd_UGmuF0wqI6zba0YfAfMPO_fURF85bCInZydjfDg-T1OQD8O2aGDHuCMagagKsuw4KKtArEVVY-xQd9qw1ZtzWp125O7go1kx072RQnHXMRcZWYFF_I3XwTolw1Cb7Yu_FxDs02JgIBecakhZF0LvqBfdiBMEQ3xrQziM3RHMRO52x1wFQAUX5F-F_9X6ebHw90tTU0_0VU9HsAQ2V1SsELaR6kRBWC4JaBMQc4XD_c_WBf9lMecVPWcC0oS11irdcRCSZ0zYr2USc3naaRRjwXwbDKcVtzGzQW4vyVCtMj3x3SVFO000utI0d-fG4hvUDIleWZaHKbW9SV-mALHkbPZrp8FXuYFVfKAIIIjpoRAes_YRSw9m48-vMS7jG2GA-qGiuUJaB71knHOdduLj28yv_OixXOIFRHvsjILrUgAFSLk22Hk09PluEm-jkDoA1KCA6IJCafN2YgiVID3nWmMat1s02wuMSLqYisi3GE-bm1VCaj-b5IlRNbVKtNAxa6U19xh6Qp3EXyum_p--TGjBFTSHrIbVSiSOg7eT=w449-h598-no
What a beautiful ride! Totally worth waking up early, the views from Slinky are so amazing! I didn't love it at first but it has grown on me more and more every time I ride it!

We then went to Toy Story where I beat Steve's butt again. YAY!

tDOHf7H3ql2CXdLN2L5dNAhay3wMdjfr2vvVl76OBKRKv18Ww54EXMqWWT2Zrqx-bIODMtw0jPn5ke3-0278MXnLgjs9bY2CJMHmhIfaC5kuHXP3QKUZ9l4Mcj5j5t-OOsW0fNgQbYLWAoVNKWXFmLYRcBWpdWdMPl2cLvfHUwh7-kqeLyWoOoDl53pmORKrlL53YLU7s3dbMuBuf7QCCi6su5cT9ITQyg1NpbBoNeuYMJ5zHOrIYxaT6PywwWMwn2PE_AupfoSEbkrgrNH8J-T0Ign8zntAimdR5uCBFiJtQzUEYUXtwrJARbzKEibctzZuNyysVzVHXg5DarcF1vJieZS4FrhN6bZfAwX3keBmsp6UmDM39ztj-p5y4V-fd7h1ScDW_uy3wsUax5f4Bw1sprJMZTKDMK6nX4ks0d1QwXHCGxHkRBI1NaxYad7XWoyuQKywi5-v2rAZtbXS7Rku4cB_MkLDpyzGSoRC9wOYnETbToG2Q77GqzoEqFH7APiwUhOIgvZFTsFBLlr_YRZ-ytODSCNYsQW7D2lamDojxBKGdP6iCylagkpAEJr7r5CaOgdiuHObN1AflQCZEMGnZfVI_QZfdXCXQbu8VRW2sd4b_kqNyVFqxY8Xla1FH6pFac6TK32COPqPL6SKZvXVjQH_RKZbSGcNYj-3TEYFTduj95B6fKQdEViEoL1GA3yuAtDhpIF1tdIBK-_-XPKFUOVol_ve_S8DzXcwO7BJQCTvgToCEWPa=w529-h705-no
You both are so good at that game, I don't think I have ever broken 200,000! I even looked up some tricks last time and I just got worse :laughing:

Since we were in TSL already we went to check out the items at Woody's Lunchbox. Chunkydust and I decided on the Breakfast Bowl and Steve got the Turkey sandwich.

Breakfast Bowl - Hearty portion of Potato Barrels smothered in Smoked Brisket Country Gravy, Scrambled Eggs and a sprinkling of Green Onions.

57nBlA9VMYiJIzLiPswq7twg3bg52VsxUQ_ulPsbUpENmS9PfMtUbKw-V4pb_Y8FhdcNesEzkvG5cy1IY0-TDIgR-4fWqxJkvNiryuKmrGQHCS4D2UL8MQn76_Ixth0GSTKYmDirBHLKZanM-LsC1BCeo3RVl9OhElBZN1afuH6FsoJ4IF-4b6iHyi_BROVwrD7sPE4aQEWjV14wIFZgwXDa7NTBK0umLxdkm8tUypCJ5i3KokRuuTsJN60Dob9SH_mWSpqPWHb_i7AbcEoEwsAztE4TmlbuEtTW6eTBMHpjJjQHSOv7Ez6Y1IRUD19fu47lFEv3YnMncj_CugMYYdZJQmZXjort6UZ0VgKBGQ4knwFaYeSu6k4pYvDcsTaVYMEiUOV9t5455xQ8tZO_HJ_2Tgy6dm1r8jRf42AFExH-W34Sph59yjOg0D1mesKmgTZQEXNmsoj0JJWbhgjaALqD7yGL4yAtYo7IPlJbrNI9tCTaFSjsYpHPf_JHVy5lnqb7cgLZ_oYd2E2lv9Pdqt8YmifV8ajYuSxXaEo4Ftdg0E8yIc82KXnAE55cY0Ijcncs7fg3pfg_iwQxudH0x_XKqvFmo0fkRO-GsDgmhVmC34helf1NwZNOkOJt8ySBLeF3ngeuelInLxh00MY7MvBxPS3AgCvNQwzChk8yDuL4uLZ8pBYNB5CCYpr7b1Xtg4e2g1D79P8_-dFq33GYl8zJvuhes07oCfvWZ0DjIaRestH6ofDiDIWY=w529-h705-no
HS food has been getting so much better! Between this and Galaxy's Edge there are actually a lot of decent QS options now!

Oh man, it was so good!
Even better the 2nd time because you are less anxious and are more relaxed to enjoy more of the nuances of the ride.
Totally agree, I was overwhelmed on my first ride and I saw so much more the second time. I'm not sure how randomized the track is but it felt different as well! I was in the back row for my two rides, I hope to ride in the front row some time to see if that's even better!

When we passed by UK, I noticed this silhouette of Peter Pan on the side of one of the buildings. I had never noticed it before but I realized it was only there for Festival of the Arts! So fun!
I love how much detail they put into decorating for the festivals. I have only experienced the holiday festival and flower & garden but arts is highest on my list to experience next!

Our server noticed that Steve didn't touch his dish other than the eggs, so offered to bring him something else. Steve did the other end of the spectrum and went with the Cinnamon Roll French Toast Bread Pudding.
That's great they were paying attention and brought something else! I am definitely a sweet breakfast person, though I prefer a big dinner instead, I like to be rolled into bed :rotfl:.

That sky on Slinky Dog was amazing! I love when you can stop and appreciate a moment like that.
It really does, especially in my older years when I can appreciate stuff like...the sky!
That's great you were able to get a second ride on Rise of the Resistance. You've got to feel for the people that are there at the crack of dawn and can't get a boarding pass.
Yeah it really sucks. Steve had the same experience later on in the trip and we were really confused.
That's too bad the brunch at LeCellier was a bit disappointing. I'm also surprised there wasn't a steak dish on the menu.
Right? It would make sense but maybe they wanted to be different. But maybe they should just stick to what they are known for.
Yay! That's great you were all sucessful agin that morning with getting a boarding group for RoTR!
We were very excited!!!
That view is just breathtaking. Wow. Yeah I agree I think it would be totally worth it to wake up super early in order ot see that amazing sight!
It was gorgeous! The most amazing ride on Slinky!
Your day already sounds so incredible, and you were just getting to lunch time!
Perks of getting up so early!
Thanks for your indepth and honest review of the brunch. The menu is sounds nice, but it does seem like they should add a few more main dishes to make it feel more compelte. Sorry to hear the food wasn't so great.
It was definitely lacking in some ways, and I'd hope they will learn for next time! It is fun to try new things at Disney though!
Wow your day already sounds perfect to me and now this! Can't wait to hear your other 4-parks-1-day adventures!!!
It was a long day for sure!
Sounds like a great morning at DHS!! Especially running in to so many friends!
It was a super fun morning!
That sunrise was stunning!! What an amazing way to see it, on Slinky!!
And you got to ride RotR before lunch!! Yes!!!
I know! We lucked out that day! It was super packed I can't believe we even got a BG!
Oh my....the menu looks good but sounds like your food was just so-so (I HATE oversalted food, bleck). At $67pp I would expect perfection for brunch lol (esp when you can compare it to something like Palo brunch at $40pp). Oh well, live and learn eh
Yes I expected the food to be at least be seasoned well for that price!
I would KILL for Palo brunch! We were supposed to leave on our cruise tomorrow. I'll go drown my sorrows in mai tais!
4 parks in 1 day.....:poop::magnify: I'm going to predict YES!
:)

That's good to know. I am really looking forward to riding RoTR one day, but I had been a bit nervous about the drop. I also won't do ToT or even Splash because of the drops.
Agreed. I am not a drop person, but this was quite subtle so I didn't mind at all.
I'll take my tater tot tasting to there, then.
Good idea
Lordy, that was soooo good!
Delicious!!
Yikes! Crowds just freak me out now! How many people are carrying disease?
OMG Probably a lot more than we thought.
Not a bad boarding group. Heck! Any boarding group would be good now!
So true.
I liked that one without the eggs....
I didn't realize it even had eggs in it, all I tasted was turkey and cheese.
::yes:: and even better on the third and fourth times!
Agreed!!
Gotta love those FPs! ;)
Hehe they are a game-changer, I'm so SPOILED!!

Yeah, its fine when you're a couple splitting it, but not everyone is OK with sharing like that.
Agreed, individual ramekins would have worked better.
I've only had my own corned beef hash. Interesting to see how someone else prepares it.
This was an interesting take on corned beef hash, but honestly, I liked the traditional diner-style!
Way to make it right!
Disney is good like that!
I didn't think it was that sweet. I thought it had a nice balance, but it was a huge portion.
It was probably because going from something so salty to something sweet just magnified the sweetness!
I really liked the food. Well dessert was just OK for me, but I was so full from all the other stuff, it didn't matter.
I think you ordered better than we did!

who knew we would miss the little things so much!
I miss all the little details!!
I lucked out and got a BG in the first round of groups for the day for my first ride, and I felt like such a celebrity!
Wow, that is sooo cool!!
I admittedly do not know a lot about Star Wars, but I thought that that scene was so amazing! I still don't know what is real and what is animatronic! So realistic!
It was sooo cool, I am still speechless!
What an amazing upgrade! I'm hoping that if they have limited resort capacity when they eventually start reopening, that they will upgrade more people to experience those awesome rooms!
Haha that would be a nice surprise!!
That is really an amazing room, it's so huge! Two bathtubs? The artwork is so lovely, a lot of people seem to be giving Disney a hard time about their newer rooms but I love all the modern and subtle decor!
It was gorgeous! I am all for modern and chic.
I tried this QS when I was in HS, it was so nice being able to hop on the skyliner! It is such a lovely little spot, I love how bright and airy everything is at the Riviera.
It was really nice, I definitely felt like they upped their game with the quick service here.
That looks incredible and way better than many of the TS salads I have seen! I tried the shrimp pasta which looked nice but missed the mark in a lot of ways. I will definitely have to get this salad next time!
That salad was so good!! I have never wanted to be healthy at Disney but it does make me want to if all salads tasted and looked like that!
What a nice photo! I have not been to Nomad Lounge before, it's definitely on my list.
It's a really nice getaway in AK, the thing is, it is so popular now that it gets packed. It was so nice before when it was relatively unknown. Oops, maybe I should stop talking about it, LOL.
Bummer on the lobster! Seems like lots of hits and misses with the booths, it's great that they keep trying to be creative though! That risotto is beautiful, I wish Disney did a festival punch card so you could try a bunch of things over the trip, I know that would encourage me to try more things I wouldn't usually get!
The lobster had so much potential! I have had 2 sucky lobster dishes at Disney so far in January so maybe I'll just not get lobster from now on!
Wowsa, that's a lot of people! I thought HS and MK seemed so much slower at getting people in on my last trip, it almost has me considering trying the no-bag life even though I am a chronic over-packer!
It was soooo packed! I've never seen the parks so crowded.
What a beautiful ride! Totally worth waking up early, the views from Slinky are so amazing! I didn't love it at first but it has grown on me more and more every time I ride it!
OMG it was amazing! We lucked out at the perfect time at sunrise!
You both are so good at that game, I don't think I have ever broken 200,000! I even looked up some tricks last time and I just got worse :laughing:
We had a LOT of practice!! i know what you mean, sometimes when we pay more attention to unlocking things in the game we tend to do worse.
HS food has been getting so much better! Between this and Galaxy's Edge there are actually a lot of decent QS options now!
Agreed!!
Totally agree, I was overwhelmed on my first ride and I saw so much more the second time. I'm not sure how randomized the track is but it felt different as well! I was in the back row for my two rides, I hope to ride in the front row some time to see if that's even better!
The front row is soooo cool! We sat in the front for the first time during our March trip and it was super fun. The track does differ slightly in the AT-AT room, there are two paths you can take, but pretty much end up in the same place.
I love how much detail they put into decorating for the festivals. I have only experienced the holiday festival and flower & garden but arts is highest on my list to experience next!
It's a great festival! I love it!
That's great they were paying attention and brought something else! I am definitely a sweet breakfast person, though I prefer a big dinner instead, I like to be rolled into bed :rotfl:.
They are so good like that! Disney service is the best!

That is INSANE!!!!! Should be interesting to see how they social distance themselves through this calamity
I have no idea how it will work in the future but methinks the whole boarding group thing will be moved online somehow. Oh wait...that is called a Fastpass, LOL
Must have been a really good night if you still look like that at 6am
Define "good" 😆
Wow!!!!!! That may be the most breathtaking sunrise I've ever seen.. Gorgeous!
It was stunning, I loved it!
For what you get the price seems fairly reasonable. Except of course chunkylush would like unlimited bloody marys
Chunkylush would have probably drunk them out of any profits if it became unlimited. LOL.
Too bad it was salty. Seems like a new and interesting take on shrimp and grits
It had a lot of potential but hopefully they learned to season well since we ate this.
Sounds like they had some of the right idea just couldn't quite execute. Perhaps on day 2 they were still working out some of their salty kinks. We've never actually been to Le Cellier, but the idea of brunch is more intriguing than their dinner options. If that sticks around may have to give it a whirl.
Haha Salty kinks! It was ok but I am glad we tried it and I hope they offer it again with a different menu!

Day 2 Part 2: The Day That Wouldn't End

We met up with @docsoliday1 at Epcot and road Soarin together.

AUcb9CGuvqGT4WnhKhYOMnI8YruGkim7HpXb3vQj68jv3bG79zkzHP59fpjNQTGqgXRvySRmB1Dobs6odXCZTp8-CZtArBtILfzsk1DnhmnYg7nFcrzDGSQffFYI8b6LAJD56-_xoHSrgOtCrUhgB-BampBRjKmPJTDUEyTUQAKtBhdkeJ-Gk2NgGjdetY6Qm_9i636f5JEu7ioyhp79DNTxPMBnII4qJOorznnKJ-DaxP7_9B-YroqHME9O1I7hFyyw0PM4GyIvvUepMy1dw4dx5IhHdTRhba59tQEBb_tVFTKljC-4hGIrkWB-LRAJd6PRqJh6Jfzf3wqhngS8Xvmy6U7xmQzKbDIr34AQuUy7qbhdfKiayBAnefnKubLAu4aCoxLY7mvmselMAvYMy1zuwBN-SusPN4KVgqwxk4CPbmGbRF-CSMAsiT3kxvI8_cxPAxM6WQKMSs827kzWFUny5CRTcSC7YsGbrN9Z8jrMo1UB0Jo2829yqR3zAqIKA7AG4IsLNMjMiXb1INjlyeCXReYum_RoIfFLT1W7LE_4gatCR9mrLHyUgAb03VVDVxqv2oaHcOyvZvKCN4lWKGG8i5JbJKCVlXVtFyHrxzlvR3g3m05nReqEdzmr9ar7W0g19_zyw01pb-WxfOjTTQHOdc2j5xuJqghG6K1Sufv1z185WDyM9b8Ze195k_R3YjfNBzghVswZwTc3ycpJJP81V5LhwLve-bXTx6KMmaOJXs6OYKILxGyk=w806-h604-no

5PQUCaLB8f2PpoNJO4cRL11hyBdZN9k500CiOhsBrojBdpT-ewHrui_ZHA3gxlZv8NV26R4ME1zxXJ6pvdYouMXhD9U8jqBHWFVBICUOJUj4gXQ8cral4Kh8tcUTwRZmjTPy3KnE2wOBnEintBBfY8bl2GII7MlpKMAeW8CplMF3NfqGX2sUTZdKYYcAM3yCdM3v1SQeChUC1RyIfJrAbE3RAEgWLHPlsmQHm-Lr51P_V_jdIdd0Tiafkk1cb1INHSsyfk7-8Zy32tHIvpnGcfijUqY9eQ793MXK3QNVC8iDX56o41ae5xnFOKR0Q43Oo2AuP3GpFXSn0pC7mXjQq8mKepxlX6OPDXwBsnqkSYju28izM5O93scy7B7DZ12UlhkbEtDFQSQC7bNuuv986nzQwQdRnYqZWOuXhgVXAl2npYrhBevY35XuBMrZhqVK63bdWVYeKC0PgoH90BsGPXSLadAsQ_1xZBfAUNw1pOQZDWk9KPmNla5UMPl-3oNALHC3PCLQhMbfYyU0f0FVz-hvfV4_DyHb7TeNwTXPVuN3gX9L1b6KX4PGWiE74-9MPNFImSASEIYrpK3Scza_wAvh-Kwx3INwbLt_ETdrHgopWlTfr2N9zaFjgWt7eIa1uKzoDLj09TjyHlxE9ZMfMM1ze3htMaqXLocHiY01mg71J88FG0iOLMOJrefUDyV8rP0LAAe5Prioe8yovqhC_KgFzUsOhuBSk-armVzBC_ApLSeIHAx1XOiP=w453-h604-no

Doc and his friend were going to stay on in Epcot for a couple more rides and we headed over to AK for our 3rd park of the day. At this point, were tired but we had already made up our mind to do 4 Parks in 1 Day and I was determined to finish it!

JAMBO!!

1SyUGpUvuffOt5G9XTsO_VdsUenykDovOQ7pyKUluazCbTgxjrmg8YHzg_-L2lW_VNgnkKZcTdOghO6gT_RQvbqAJl1pw3hDhkg79Fhou3w3ZHvMnrP0QwlTiTPL5LBjNpCU6azMmZoSppnA07bmiNCdHSiIuF-xb468FlK3J-oHyz1uq7KBcHCj2r-dNlO7Ff5-bS6UiAkkUatGRNuTL5UuTju1lt4YbRkBnSqzmcqmxcBGYEy_t-RyPfuf_K4yVyIOMzLFW6obhuF51QqkjiX24L5JD83KSKjtMc5BUbcNfGjmpSiiJb5Ng9Yjoi08H6RL6uiooKHo8ItcZTfT27wBiYbsz6ngvdD5OaemVVvK0NWQBcUyMSJdBoeyuPB1tvLQYGBTCyaVddjIX82dqcVnQ-xvK9XrqH22G43QPYSLDyWqFsR_cRe23rktv_TIj4urQtBoEXFLE4KIE4KvWumiHBm2Rk-jRh__dROBAJftwORyeaKpjYNyb-OJ9Rr08Vd839O2K55JEJIu_4zabaAW1chHXJD45O2hjaqelleG-cebwLgZLUz5L1Fqa5qoqz7BOXUqfk9-SLQmfNsYH47O1TOz9Q9kYNKK7MqiW4m2xBho5_D7_ud9m9hOUGZc20bvjtw__o1Kg87gzITmq23muUrD2hoFYm_B0Bgq0J5j0T3wSuduLZk5PlGK9GIpjFbs0qVm6EN-_IL1nQrv4cTUJLjXQZhzidh6j2VEmNHfEILQSWzMSoNs=w907-h604-no

Our first ride was the Safari. It was a very cool ride as there were plenty of animals out.

ASZeghyUSwPgtq_AKfMT3G0-B4dJOEox8atkXURQZhQQg7cNIkou8alowavnQp3qbuiSt6aCsNmB68kYuLBZl5pl1e1WuGryLsbvSBSyiOyhRGatoDRHoEFEnhXXVQ5sHU5ED3Bqb4zXz2m0Zk0UVl-CXUiekOw7ZPnvMw6TT3-MEr98xwXvTZzGkb33rha0ML1MNEAWVOk8XnDFZVzDi__VHKs7hYI5n6AnKx-rx3lX8QcK2rWWniyyxwaWrUBsjoAqTXueOsPHSrkuAb3iCv0EGB171U4P2EI8mNJ9OLHoEfugeubkasDd229Ope1UTng-ydBgnfJP8cTXZwM9-ko12RXr1vKxaZuN8EZXyT0ZsK3wgJQPqBf4ywzDblk0vEx7rVaHdRB_MfLU0RxCnxYriYm-1g5bAD3ftn86bwgC_Sts2BkSmwaKYfu_YQ08mAoRpyE_Wh44TyWChr4bW1tTnG41AmB4nJDev6ENwwUuA0QTZrNeYQh-IafKG0jA_NnBZCfCXbLpCvGEUC2LA3JDT_nHm5eaGFWFx7qF1-UNM5w4Zs4l3NvWt_cAdTLk95g1ognw-PnVJRPJ3j24yJynrrnLQxneaDwa2Ab2VGtyNGmaWGUS9ozBswxBNguILCyJykpGtJZaeRJH5Yqm_2j5rvllniLynKMAQugttbckClY9PqzmmI5ofhx2nTeBQZcmWkdq4kIBijqtpC0oAs52EAy_rA2nGivC5Qnar8h8XqZtoiqrUs4f=w453-h604-no
JxVBQ_qIrfPUzQLKi5UCubCD8wTx5itPXzktA4tcTMuT5nrX0P_EGerJytnM49AQgVaph-WW_N9DtmwIMBUuBBBiVLmVSrG6E7SYeEaau4DOobWdiUJZx5g-8kmxd6f1rruWpskrWIB_JmMrJldL-IoVTcsfr8H2c_1N5ndDbXllfHFgB2cAqqZOZREicBwiIy-nATM9r__n8jPH5bqwovB-xe3zDJJ0XtgHpwmWyzmnCOUNVW25jOfsA7AcmSanpXWbQoH1Uu2iNNmB12KhVOyornNyW3D-ahY7ahz8nkg8B1r6yuGDCCUMKwExNAcT2dHXx4y38648WuinvoP5qJwuntx2zp1gII80hfuKCJ-a3KLD7OcijNq4Xe5CM0WgJjAMokuPU2rsxHFo_MIx0-PH8MugzYDGLVTem4kG8TlyJGsuVCFlp71Vwcui0wRRGX9OhegFOSGqSp6UFEatQpUlfYn_DK5jqrxoLOdTzDY8O-xA9dkiyYDcy5gtHIuxLRRWPSxp5KrOY8pwSS_CI6zT6tMayzINVlTDDoCChoFphl5JQi1d82avfUUk6jL0dajvLk_BdDEt0WXmdiUCjs8DsrSEKoZ5UTAtLaUfPBugEneuRecYNnn-4ULWSOy1bdZbm2tvhCssQHMREBwZ9JwCz3xueLOA9Rsk3dBVg37jViGqNeN2cLnILLH0FQxWfAhR-7Q26IB-j4O7Q3FwE_OIrqLrDGc4AxbuTQdGj5lENsfCvSMq5iYv=w453-h604-no

Baobab Tree for @buzzrelly

uEJIJovaTYzFNPvDDJIalKsptjQmRbtc4VmzDRCNsl1Ph6AVcQ07LKn8TFRhW-H4oZYnXf3iogrx7pfnwoYBTtBN9CxvDFbqvk3GxiChXhYK5ocZE-XZ5KN-dbqF-khNVxBC1_XH108jURi0-Ci1fzssr9k8ZqDqdONTyQGHo4Kinb9KPlocGeBKOAm5xolJDzTUWDRE9IpA2W9JMzQbLN3Ml7pONPsRrhwt5kUT5ug8auZfGEU-RhAlARfIciII5t9lQGYkIkj8YV19UHejN8iTD84ZIlxp7CtIenZ4nmjweXJu4ZbGCiBf1IHecHqXTQ9jZcfAifFvLm-XYiAkikNLsEI84-eR1xDrMqBu2UZQMIibPrwhxZDjHg3Cl_N-8FqP-GOAHNL-7TdMtgmbpRAmLFVZSw1E17TX4xubqw6yW9U3-6UjTyndujyDC323nPh-WKZtGxUkUOU8IIewk0zETaaM6hiplDYAWmZd7vmzYTc3kO80kdtwFcE2HrTFbNxPzgsYBVnRO_KU3Avz3K_1BiGyuX5jEg6xvSD2yEBvQaLF7gXd4rDtC4Cnuw48YfumlJsyZV4JF0fKMojzCFUKgesZlxBiVMu2oczuhqsuOli7OLvhTvRAcqH5_GGmDl6D9Hc9n8eUrOuLPU6JK81IdGNYqAtL0gDscGPoTHWfnXrOav-j2S1OM4RpogVvSO0B9rZ6WIE2_pPbI1UbkRooIFA0dYjToQsK5uj8tbGn6-McUvB749xw=w453-h604-no

aW21dz6EMhxxZpnsj153tjQUkwWnppNQ2M0C2k6I0QGs7QXBchEUAgIS4bQHBiE1lHbS9Is-Uzpd4QMzH-yKtdzeMivIaPby7lIRaziWJCYCZRbW3JJfArF4MxaHo2I5dAZMbOXy0L0BKTykJWkuqpXTxUMdANXN5x6ZHON-IEhmtxlZKvOTcjLu-kR8rEYRspA_DCHrHIqDGNFnir2q-ISqsEaNLL_vRlqfgQB9aiGBFnKPyDrnfqEcAbu0XrwRVPth5_MgDsHPtVPlgfXPwcCrlHI2dicB5TsMM-fdI-mDu8oQLz6l75uiMJ-aADFNnRBVJESMtMk9gJj6YXGqWkB4cvOB_0cUv_GpwWOlEXxIaV2PPcQFdj3FdJd4VflDOY5tPpVNd8P-Uhy8T4963lzfOdSQvjCApgonMJxkNMSaDZnymB5Noa5zGwvzehgvTi121qskx5XrXIxSfaOQjkvvew6tiDKUeC4Dx2fDKykRyK4zXQYmLzCYd85OQ5tZEB2d6YJdKazgxmsSm3JICRuSY_OiBycPX6FASiRKLBmxFoibstDVqMPJ-uQ-nf5Y6WzS2OsOEubqhqW_pktk1-WJakZaKdERvphzP66soFMGEUh9Rh9DsfW1eJPCnJ5vsYDjxaB5oAgx5glUxFpPV-vIlDCXI4zlztKH_7P-ob7dhMS5y32LqWXU5StXsYNqtscxJo3_j_JyKajb10R-CSQfdhMwN2psj6BFSUf1bFFqjbc7qHqPPUFX=w430-h763-no
wl0VvMB71wpepOwoCyZPNXsjsXus6p2fhBPekV0fLF6CXC4bTTzgBPsLNucNeww1O_BQ1ilVl3Ibc9xHY4u2Ii0grieu_bYhYH_lEuMeyH2glXv35GTrzRiYdz01r2p7XiJkq3JLU4Jb2VY0pdml0Quus1TDGV1GuvOU3zY77DuMZj4RiWtcDuD1WuRcpeVjw-Urq0jjeNYoJ7fMOvyg56kyZzqNmTPneIm5BJxX9mn21kHzJ6WONKldsTUn-x9OWtCqokDmnrFZ-HegVNQijL91mMfPNMdHBWzxmp0FaQ85PQKvk1j_g54e7prQ-afb_JRfj7kXXVEX1ONIIa3lnGp69PfAbqWa7vHYJzC6v6N4t8rkaQAVhKp-GE0K5nMIxuFeH0GVSEM63yY3qE2On9IYSugkr_1yvWzRphzCC63jX6CRm3ZGsyl8lM67jUjkFijWBxdngVSnU7mQ-O3VSaNUltVGWUchUcBTyqwDQofDLmByPtFsfDyhV2LMbjdZl4y2PWJ8zEBWI8OvPiWc_X88xObDvc55taoF-xl3j5ibLaYb38xPwc0NwcPYMqWdyt1STN0BN-2Rf8GiXFSgkWpT7bG9SKg6F6C2_kZeZOmp2VFKM4gDSAlpPLVz6_VeRUXWYzjWED_jH2E6X9aZxT9OzWEaunTNrpPhiUJ9PnJI705drNxgJoj39YIdKG2G_qQ-i0XppALHpH4x8RImq31-mkVb3C736eGu1wbSVBJyHEZIBJoIoqAp=w573-h763-no

EorjP_uiFDZkUOCidXFxPHc0F5fiFLEfJJO2crOq4HpTBIS2LlQjsYfgbXlXeSiSLVd-7yZ3IVngWLTSgmFskD5aUkxwjY0Zbdz7OVg5qN5IKCsmnYOIWW3JhPW9UJob2wnh7zqQObq0k62Nwuvaw5WTEXu0scK6FybqSz8m79gW-205Az1PtUCpFrRY20elp0qk9O58-aff1NOp44qWju3qnCtWohBCHt58oJAv54acPBPISN8PYblrbXemWHnOEcrZdIw0VdyCGLFc83kho-QgysnSBoKMdCStxGnMJ09mJz7K7e3tw_cd1wEM4sosrHD5A35UG-d_H0YBji04zzK2Tz0FVT6fifepZZpjzjO2JQIZchYDr7lnt8ucT1OW_vqyizVV7Y5pMQ9bn8yolhE2rU9X2uiTJbAj78XuLTnkheVxiTjnTRwplUft0svI7fK1NS97QsnI7recICmHiZ45ureGWbFXNnTUv314L3ZYCMr_bbupKkmBMVFpBiCsIHskjWrN0rOLTEKlReOzMl6jRXT79i0tcmNv91XtP4wqbpVjW4EmbxoWzqfUV-276oDC7glmWdcQxNKtvlFIAgZe8GFXDsjTZROhnp9xkxRtzF3gn6ulsq-jyhf02U8deIlmB-Zj8EedgK3OF8zRIY5YZUBmB7aiBEbyV46a5w9pmJ_5gsTpMS58inpUnsRHcbVVPcuWDEMlRUuQQkSb3RMbHtxo_SnfXvSfrIzYwLuonYLo_9DYqeDR=w453-h604-no

GrVTdXL9AIlxgwGfPOd_mKWwyiFMOtVUStmbGvVG8gQLgbKdonwiNDho5jvZAajF1cbk6g78ox7tPqCjnP5NEk6V1ss0NtMZ4Ad4qaKEMlz72Egvna2OzFcUPDUvUcRsVMdV3JK5Gc9U57HUanJCv9sVne_XAMQ-_zK04v3PsRIN_AS0JAIcp8EA_u3L6KqlpJhSwEilDzn3zfGxmIAWKhvI8Wp4dv8Z-kL0LltDFpoqf8Sj7HlK2S8iDePCMOc66NcipknbUiCQCNRcYVedQ7FjS1njRJhty1nm78aB97FFvS-4P1IvBM70yzRo5QfxZzqcE1swBcv7nsU8FTnmP8EiQjI9t6fIbtWfAgm9rkDFW6SVZ1_eFK2dV-ZfO2iPnNIc0XRMhg0oodkKmI8_WWzsOcA4JkMQSko2lYWVaByb0wjlooXAD5j-AH0jeNDjVupwS8f16VyTyVtcRan2iXL5dlDTxZzcjavnDRaCE7JF14MhDzPnlYuvL4TAXgClYvCHrcCbSEbqUgT7vVHTs_YbrEW4a602h59vyGHhi5BZtZTExgWfTA_9ArDD-p2Sf66GywhQ-dsninMoOnDGnP-ezSi98nSBkcEXqCvrVkuPfr4Xjy32dw8NYMZHWUoubaU0qrOxrkFflJlxAelpVTUf9ixbJhcBpt9Zl95A1GqdnDKeRxxbExGTcUicxdoQrMVwDDKevkbBC21fOjmV7xhiNN05QTiGVj1gbnD06yz5nA8qG_Xnr_7y=w806-h604-no

We then made our way to Flight of Passage - the FP line was super long, I think we waited the longest ever and I've never seen the FP line reach past this point at a standstill.

Ifd4oeuqwll52zXcf1cHpcLYCH5l70JAhoNEALQYlDjw4_XNfjkuyEFkOJVwFviu48bEazUW3oZfJRgiiX_cs_a-nI9mXgjh8ZhOuwG2Z4ZUEbZLkM3ozI20xRfiMQ2eHTkvC3X0dgL_YqOUJBwEn1wQJDLzLtnPHKpBKvYuW-hInPCelNhreEtvQAEvf05DV1W9lSJ5OhDHuo88F1Kz7sD8Eu6RK2oov_Hx5bDLeFBSv4xQqtdMQF4vunkKMlsQ_e8SHqkkZapaGakTGTU_BO5SUfK71PN1Dj7PsLeYxsnBCkS4c4teDHGxcc6SBq2Yr1PSvKjOZXAS-qNZHHdDrNqvKBOX67-03P8TyyG7s6wYPAA8fjRmAGB_27FXGVM_Jr3w7JMtmedA2O6VL80BI_gl3ILr7FjxAkvlPxuPeVurWvSWhOmVvaue7_aEhfy_WuN6a09fEUDbibpQli_Z1AERrv-n-NFLqDnXXI57bRbA3X4h4wMPV5RdEWcBdu_MEpcwzuDHjVnBd5MUiFPZ1qOqGr5_-XLwYEE7-aVQAoWhTIaG9ImgEiv0xWukJDVi-T8l5CIB9FlW0-YB_uvyQUx286NFFnFsyM2Sw1pt1MDLGb44qsqiPv_DgQuk0UnkSFu7wgRl5Y1ZQ_-mJQhq-py7vqfS96ZB09_uqaDhSPpbPyMI_5qPbVB1K5NjP2s0zfFmQosxuEYN9p8WTc1YJNz21WarW_kJpZPq-aXMR61b7JHQTU6sbrE3=w453-h604-no

This was probably the longest ride because...we got stuck in the annoying DNA matching/decontamination room TWICE and had to sit through the "and...umm...fly" guy two times!! :sad2:

We asked politely if we could wait it out in the next room but we were told if we want to ride we had to endure...and so we did.

BlhtEzYyKu2bfoNPxm2BcTh2-TnELJVz_jvzFod9g2NIo83I5ENwhb64-X97TtuvlmcQTFc7KEa0Vm1sXPOlYtblXSO4VfgiX5DMSD9PKKl0Hk30_kP6GCTWATFoTHI2wBXzBKdYUuvTroErLm7Sbum8AyuZEfqKlp8JOTmjhG_QCMEinSgfFRKkYTsP-OYFoC638inMkBflaZbW_8gwCafbTgNA0y3PC5gUvCl5qECgNwU-_sE00Re594YOP3YoLLGefWV0ubYNNYSmfKL4E9wWQoYEJ_u1aLQERTPgQT-_Cc9q6t4cX-JB2N24o1lOmMC7I895gCz5pYyv8p-5USAVzc0eNWvHYm9Yk3iJXuuSAySqlHJDquMrNCkkPFnx3xsTWMxI5pbyzPYtXXmmtDBPP_HsoTzASXxSO5u9_x0vfcHmkMg9-XunNwFQ1vUb49-dpz0TT57ZN01UxeOd_DM1jeLJYMFauq0om2FBcyXM5bAjmdZAFh1vRaxY1jZphjgdvtha03eMmCURReiWjxlK9Az3NRG4kwLQW9l7tXxYo4a17PftqcrriSHkJMv0coLEb8TAfANUETCApH7QmvbBG3Eda6mbai8BmdvmkvhFu1RMbnDs66REBd_Gu_aTof_henbwAVZqh7eCiW2rODxXSocspIzcYGTf9aYu_-fHmoM5W2oyJoIrKHAkP5tzMDxaRINDkrolgt5AlCnhSv67gp47WH3qp9WZTPF9mmZa29gej1INFOte=w240-h427-no

No! Not again!

3UlRnHtRJryQD6fjZB678DDXaBMXT1LauHG_M94ZYwbNZGVkBSA0oTTV764otCJInAn3K4k7JqQC6D2FnvwepiTRYeCPeYRiyFaT7jJwmXF0U0wzhQdRBmO9j7IguxsAKLww1QavSG6zf1Emq99brnVdHDP4MqZr_brB9hiThj14Y_wczQjetbtheMv2nuiLsj5pDsOEnVAIMhI6_HKegwPVpsnB_E_YJcvYPCL8sCrnNLSNrf1SA7X2yf-SK2uSqpPqKiVh5WLehkqYb8y7g82pEyRjfQFi4e8DAs09bZX5DG7j639FyoB5nj8aRLfogd6dYX1jVA2ilplr5u8yCondEhII5QNhblgEaN4FVgWRfNjepkPqZJdfsaZOSYbRfyoY-JMg7DdEE7ZObdv-yG-WRh4bO8BP3X6Fqv1PnYOWUl9k0IFXD0-x8zQI_FsLAeShhZ1YMtZsbvy9Z0NrxN6mzm43CR3YPmxqdXT8lETnnDFjrmiEgw-iorFVqsDbZyPw6LU32FEjWJ84_TbqRsRzUq4dM16Yz_Gj9ZoSDxJd1AKWolavBwVi7dE17UATINLi3sepnAfYbBHodQCC3gBemXNGwhnfRMcfvNQf68rbVJzLdIAc86tL4EP1wQxo6PaxZqM7X0bYxToUxy08WoblMNCo0_fS75Hq1REpS-wSYk-qsODUcwl2cVt0nUGO3cbIX9oNsx0KzqN48QGU2F-_YlcplsAnsY1zIS4rUQg3chjHiR0zDUhh=w907-h604-no

We left the park after FoP since it took so long to ride it and didn't want to waste time on anything else since we had to get to...MK! Yes our 4th park of the day!

What a beautiful sight at night!

kqoaBbkTLUpktp-gD7dugArLEykDq7aSSEp3TlBMy6Pa6CKPUKMNv6v8UFDvBDNbWxR3LoOFKnJ0C_TDuQfX0YPMoJdBaKEeJ3OvGuKISlUxbbQUCWaNnFkv2DedAQf6y1G_V6_IfWgtMCQYon1-mhTVWjP9v0jA9d7Z82htzJH97obSJFJy9LVQP19s6sscPna3lIGG3MQiWRj0LlV1O80P6SAnCeev9YAzwDq6ZwppUg6gkNnO5KUOR_AAEv07-daZJA-jjLFrLpz-h--Zxpn15mNFwJt8vR0AeNDGhMCzTDj9QVsh3kbb7VN4N9ugHMUGwi9lk3Pdi3ZmHt2Kd2cwI0PMRCjAHz0BejgBpS-l2uEcIeWbDng3ap1dtoe5ZjcUnre9CvL2S7bjkrIEZmIMgaK1KewEaCeYCrFESi-MkEt4Lt2OSuklJEVXSimmDALrNAmd5Kg62Im3p7ZBQypa9UA09ifxXi0q6qU0ls6EEDQfhUfaf_LfGNVCPlLFQc5ndFaiKCsZGF-1trYh_ougcOqobqdvKxON5BkRsFUhoOgywysKGNYbzQStr0bSQXKcgjSeQEkap3LuFLTT-Ip9JJ8JeaWzjF5FP8iBnwgm5g60quEu1CuauhqyjI0EbnzeXWkLnV8Kyws_wImCXhcCfdIOBSUbTwYGiKXQzJj3Fm8Nyl8wnpbvJidbfUR3cQiz5entTgiDXN15cj4OYkH-e0ajHDFdYD2_1sNKB-a0Y8CU1rjEg2kE=w806-h604-no

wEvq9aFbOjvJ-GtpewueEPfW2Jfm_pnYnZZxJKKw91VP2F8NtybocGmQzNbtgdldrwGXi52XtWSfmzYW6xIfqYe0s585jckN5XZVsNNC3QhkcleH_C8Lvcm-qCJ2BsC6AYm-Zt9Wg6Thd4ZpU0VpTrgD9A2IEDW2pIin0Tw2Mub0EA1cIC8HURGpzfwdtBfejf9io5-_7D3UK5M6EKtRIyNSAOLfdVnCd98kmtjQn3nWpHpxYzGdWs7Y9deTwJsibrHWGZ-ld5oiQdRJF6x-j3gX3oBLr_tCfLqrW7r4tx_a2eoKorBOIuhVmAG0qtz4VxcatQ6T48RhSdqBV7YewxR9-MLUbKf8-1TEvVH0rDvKw-f9a5W91txegx9f6BoEAtM8319XiWH6zfG0-5AFdyOj5tB-cP61gbhQV8HYaN6kTmWrANfksEdj_89rNevYafNm4mCD4Mh9KbIpcgWFmfK14P3LM9SgqnED9UIGrr3rcS3xQNC01MyEn-SGuUyjfLCqwrTILUclCr-tmbqacITP6Yd-DVujarjvzpv--Fbj7hs9-DQwe81u2y5ydFIGMi83BrEBeesuroFbe72Mp1ANIL5sDR6W5FBIfQo4CXkoylgQJTrL0r8j64e2PLBUOLnNQYsVJM5gAqkvfilxUvhdtph6IriWKduP-0wNsgtPA-lactZIGP--muIZ5u6FcMLrXG2MZVb60k5yNwrWoqY6uTQ7O0HFwuQSkFEuDEEgazWNFstP08r8=w549-h732-no

We headed straight to Mine Train!

73I1uduz4wNlJ99VfvHREThQYbaRBeKmmm4vfrq4wdUU13J_0jvQAe_SR9Xf3YQuhiNuMiEPsSM85SrkRMWYrdyZ0qtayYR8lYSNxg2uiT7xF6_IXCHSfCgRwGbJ_HC5IqsycmT3kHfYIEkyX9oGHQouO7vPJ83LLme6RGWZfSrPaQJGgkuekCcBdJWtNoSUsdEOv9nyIh0TE9XbFQi0v8NA-aCh31HjVdKiEhhz2LGwqE22MT5CTLuU1M2bLOvzsv_vKGUyxuejUmR8ewW9hYtlXw5528mjnrZfNUCWw9PfoI-Wa921JfpZ6WF4wAXlIeNzRkOkLIUyEaGT2Y-lC7ZDpEUeqqLtw3WL30d3KscYVrQT80tqHMxG77e7CY4aQ7aSoFRn4_erDvuKwUZj0QR2NaYEK4Is3qQ3hHDekW7aKVqgLMlVmky2dB8NJBsFH4gtwr3ldQaR0CDFawOvR480A0HyXWvLprsDSuPeAzGht0zFn96_5Or-lYCCF-jVPeXggnKuI2FmvSqHhuypwZ1Vw9VOcqGWjyXQ4ZiQeUVUKiqUooFoS0ljJG1waW2xIaZMu4iTyDSM7imWc9y66SZ-Nq6Jin9OXaQpBA63cT5nE0KtpKOfklspdYAPuQXf0xOWrFp9its28YM7pkDUXGBr2_ieahq9XZH7gjXx0NGCCpRPdEdXm6204K6o6VtiU09EIi9sPJlWNQzBSIAawq4Z2DYO10NGHz0juXXGA07TCS5GkST2HARP=w549-h732-no

I got this cool shot in the mine:

UYlQ7uWp7m3G_nPPZdmWywUcwl4Y0GSjA1uhYCftT3Yd7yV0enfB03Ifc6Zz1BVnc-k33KRizKOmg76HI4NnXG2kCZ6_t8-EP-7fUS3PVVUNmcSybAyN4rvXp5uL65RLSG1hnrWo5d7diknk68XgwDxfwHZJOLKdzGEAdvpQkTOVYAzRwAYHZTULyMMkeBKY_juNGK87J4BFNaJ0QJYym1imuHT8dn3m_lXyiqAMxp7q1-adniuZcH8IqKUisxkwAb2yKXG6ASloHNu38sSkDNf5RvRVYkdHTccv3A8dNDAnZm5qFwxeXSjH5FQI5F-wsMOCjwrNqjMMXORTUkH3s3Q-gwgsId_9Y0lISNpeucAh5Td43GZ14OY_7eOu0J-RRyjq0gdGEVmocQpsQNQVLBQO67DBTQ7Kk-WgPnAMuOCHh2Jdb_UFP_vXJ37qf-3rvcTqK0YCIO7l3ybeAAr8rw2JOFcSS_ds98J4WtZWTE0j-pHghUoqL7yZfH2LlM3-KMhklpm3lyr6kPQTowPvpZW55wU5gb_V5hyNYKk8F3hueVNONZmS0YO9aW6BZ_NdsFE-hczzKAIKgBay3ZI8baEGtYHJ-5CJJAb5sIjNvhFXzznQlH6b93PLs14FP6egv8N852x79wwCAtHtDCnDVDWbj_Gn0afSd6bc-qbLDl0NxBOvoDJLKWHIjXIDDwfqqcERaWG_XyQdXR9mUyQaIWq_D6x1RBf4n2j13PEKUuERgG0hCAIMYLsV=w806-h604-no

WwdqhIgLccw2LEJBYKhwRoKc9WTbNGHQ1WTFXVmYmtjAwtkbHY6lzJXe2yRhv2_W1gO7or4vltK5aTLOwrwGc3VDseDiWACszf9nyep0AsOKguXBRvNKKZlHlq8aCGnDKZlUk47IvTm_cHUw2b2hwGFm5ZYJndR99LLwVuxkssyC7ZmQGKeDvp33viJtK-MqhJGG8NRNe-NJNqfiQDDcMbTDJamVqn6w_r-RnwFd85--J-ISr5RztnRmBcswcHSAa5AEjZxp2MAqCN8akvM43gqraYetVjth7mHd833IXqig-rYQxr0mp3t1vxFMEKaS23vuLkY2_aqYzRdTPNAWO55B7d0fgJpJh1YORAYFdxK-yoljgOzFIsOswjen0LZ3TKRsxmdEIVfnlHOFfBY8QrlTL-gYHDZApnsP76ibz-_lXuvU8ihDFCMwW7WpFPSVxiVo7cYGoGO7FHuKeLxu43SMqt98EQTY2WGFyXTUKKMaOdKp91CFV-yS63-HVO6_ro1CAe3L7V5PCJ12fkFZVWh4okZm7wBuwUFWoCH1GDqWN8khQVLcUkGwLSMMdknjgXoKy-1Te3MMEhmkobti3JEKQGg9xhmo1rXpBu0wFcEinTemyCJE9utPJeOYezKrwXFTFi_yrKBrhNWRmS4-tyLaqgfKrUp1Ul9pw2Tb2tgRWA3UfZIZgM-kcprEs3uxy8abUIu3ZZVT_zg_x4MQrDvUj92YxvV1PGjFIZTtGE-79aQYeNWtW7MG=w404-h604-no

Even though we were so tired we were in that stage where you're kinda in a daze and not really sleepy, LOL. So we headed to...Peter Pan. I think you'd be lying if you said you don't miss being pixie dusted.

YaiORBMLXDzaOMny8H6dSONoQ-b31KBAuih_rw5Opqwagu7h4fvkU7jNJSd-SnRz5JdrisTfKdis-JedGgYFGbnRuwFjwZc1Z30gPqeQhG-9AW_XOuSS_TF_MEVM2EBTmTxYj72ntP33382ngl0-IQiOXs2xUt9NGJagM_sR5LCkbqk79QlVj9laIgT-05OrtT-vthyRWE-3fdLJczlCjbcPqDtJqAT2d3RoobDEAApOYYc3vsVRkbEb58aJLIe_7LcNQSxULTmC56TH0lYpA07NjMO-G9Bc7x_4lc67ruYB9dnlQ-v94HmraPYGBAdyO-XU-GeriHHb6MeC9wp6cs2cD4cRMMzi7HUTxZjUEZEgiAzrTV5Riy-HCcdOKljYz_Akm-3L4_uC_m6cxj1q0UpAHMmsNAY6DINWnlv35Nj8IV_Abkj1miOVK23smkDKlxsnvJsCs-tF7cgdAAH6xj_KUQVAmaYW8fryddFWzuXm1ZOiccOjzSal2MvYwn2YElGWLvOmUECnC9xxmSEEJTI0GlFG1PYOpNo7mLWfHa4MFlYvK3O5r-2Ic3JTRRpZ_Ziqka0m_IQBAcI7IM9cqjr-lIHagzPuZLrRTrYapDlbrYcGNlbroXhBY4yhYM3MAH4_sAtc-lbs_QVbzqO8bsg1ajRHwzNLRXHh-jB8MUmw2RyLQOVZJOYGxt2KIu62x3GfnXfTAcsEut-s_aPLyphkSUvqfPaOC1A5bLSN-jq4gtZm0t9ZgXJM=w255-h398-no

Dust me all over! I need Pixie Dust right now!

We decided to do the trifecta of rides in Fantasyland and hit up Winne the Pooh

JFtP0zce6E924GkGoBqi3XFJswHitSpZKgx0yCjCtapQNCBBHTiAZsvr1UqKdVXSZuU5h6XL_jjDZkp2CBewE4enXmkPEYKhX4_NfOepnMz0lPaafjlZJNCAPm3SHKLYDJ0aNkdGkQan85upT4ioaU8jaOq9EZ5Hd79fngX4ez8agKbNgqq9it6ktN7zYjtgS-afB_6Okszcxjp5pIPha81skETVf6zfwaGk_HoWcr3za3h7WqTv4MGNChL2pDhm_u5oJHBMpsrPx4nRzo_dO1PJFC2DyCedkn9-9uLZsrqqtQKHX5a_1rhvYlEw43D3tflsgXI5T46gRCxHHhoGyH-h9ji6UtfrWpKxJtizgaI6ANboMh6i2yepqcKVQ1PlqKVc8yQ8ZcgwtSUNyRxPcYWPi4Hg55E01-rhORe11YVHVecqCi49ppV-bRmqdoSV8XoUJ1DvwgcvGzX2IDM3vZrghVsqV2tEbZ2Z4nnSl4gGF8fUr90VYRMI9N4rrmHFzUmVCulGT-FU8222CCON5Q29MXqc6n0p4F0eSfA8QSqMSM4E3Qs9F4Av_ZU7nW_FayRDomyyufWcLX8ROWvu7WZLz44nIaB0hUMfI9009Aw98Lc0xrCEbboCY0peQdKX1Dsn-DLQuCtlfW7PPXDLKabzKG8-MrQJxB4trN8aULpaVQwuiY60YjiD_KCIxMi5GZEUC3Tv6frJIRcrgsbZ9q-ujp9OrQbLQgXck7E6mqjeJyfRzl7cuBeZ=w320-h475-no

And then we were done! So tired. But now I was hungry. I only wanted sushi, and I only wanted GOOD sushi so we headed to Disney Springs! I was hoping we could grab a seat at the bar area for Morimoto Asia since there were no ADRs left.

We hopped on a bus to the Springs and left while HEA was going on in the background.

PCyCh-Sz2LxvGY-BUsuhzlZntXfMygUQ-Lyk9XC3P0REGNd36_lhqavtsieMpk3YMRfYYSlFWyB1u9NhpEYWGmuKIUYNH3VI9UB5ua33e-Bpkwncl8eBw1qfqbuvUk3OhP9rS1komXZjgDLGMM6IJW1LN4_bdfJSFQgN6JBrE3hMtlPQjWXxZKOCYRAzxgTCuVLkrS4cxllvuj2-3TqC4VzsDqhCZL44SiIRE_VN77lnfvRdbkKTbFvkZO1jDPZ1giiG90ff1LYidGJt7CN37Tav4ifcHtRv-nB0TMeFmDIa7CKc8Gueydko_gKEq4BQAYcAsl2ic5Zs53b83N829-qkTVD8WNBs9YxMbSgPMh3iLeVsKSzjNWi0uovUbGZqjyAYJp5lDovPAjNkNyxPrHVa8MyGx20xzFXP3SBQ53AbvvDCd4deH88I3dooV6F3s69ax8neTj75v4QSCG-pVosA6tj74bgue9aaL6wLD6GnQlPP_FE94VaVrK-AXxsBP6HAMjSGX_sqi4JvUGMMC74B9ekn-2hOG5dxMA6f2Z1VWeH9xdGfKOs3iXHXXC2FTV4qAVkQDBEwGp50v6w909dj4bO-QFcbsi-M6sDFeT5-XbpV9_JDnz-v2l-VdGVo8y6Dj2mtBxluCs3uDnHWtV9ZgUyP4WPE-X7-kFYfXgx4QLkeCubD1dQ2CP7SE_XURWv2p-As1tGqmsTz_fFFGBYlfiH94ngEUYUsAzsq2_HHK7wB4lTxk4pr=w549-h732-no

When we arrived at DS we realized that a bunch of people were over at Jock Lindseys: Ariane and Steve, Jenny and Joe, Melinda, Molly. It was a short meet up and we went to say hi and we had one drink, sorry we didn't take any pictures, I was so tired! We did make our way eventually over to Morimoto Asia around 10pm. They had a table at the bar, yay, so we ordered drinks and shared a large sushi platter.

ZzPs4q15t8YUVAkyGzUie-f7M9LcghpztEiE1tkQltnnuMITSGEOzfCpNDnCruz-Z1oYpLntX5idrSxj3UeFj9l3H5ZGujLRRTWsnKZtbc0NwoIWKiiILyafGEdiFw6u4_uELnuAKRsEOOzPM8nxfxQ627-2U9vRfapL6g5o_7kbPgipKN5aCdy272bhsrmnvVSVTDRmdYQEgkWLYcKePHfZybc8i4UkRif8cqEKj3W2ad5yzOgcKJ7aqUs-2TnLgWkvPt7ymXtjvcV--eSoC1RYYgG-XJ9FQ9Fw2L_SwCyn_KgRVWSkEXYyGk5gaEW7GEmggRecMCB7Npmr0v3lE4PTCezhLeThcx6PlKok3Bw0S8L2DMDNiV_VrWrsBgpC7v_KsBowdtXkzJ9qmc8P_E_Cy8nonpzZIvmtENQDrBAxv8PqVWL6yUXrWDzy5OMdce6GNAQhnPrHGgs-hTFq-XyerR7osCPEyz3mn3EY8rX0dA2TZDyNuxDfU64r88UpxHPVTvMSHMFKMxH-aSa1fFBH3flaDlrXgt2aZeFOs96oKRntOs3v2QMsG-dLyngh3vBDROLjglBLLhXSwYKnmf2_9t3HFYgEjlJa-TqIeJW8_-9qkT51-f_rFmDLRiDLr4wHZCvuIYp5v1au3DvnpMb_sCfXM-poW1L0h2MmsqJ_-v45QKClYBdzwKAamiJN-DAZEyJKloiljoiQt0srhBiSf7FnJ-AD_j9gZTO9ZdHIerB-Ft4Hw03l=w549-h732-no

T05URDKe7jZOslrZeiLBJCmm03jfgA7zCaLD2Xa4kh44rHKfgZqwj90CuCJB7PjMKeye4ld_pJU1cJA8oKi7sFsJCoQScUxuv3352XAz02v0mfuZKCG2oegGpy1ST3nilY3S4ocj_-_Mt_KzXgB5nDgqzwWAXMegSJ6-ixMxgOc0XE5RvHKhDXNAzFyJ8Y7aCHaYlsSpNtsLsIMscVkJmsGzcN86q9qPaK2Agv18ZJKItMqWsDfnJKN_LChU7QMxWeYJe7w_32g8QxhEhS1_qvfwCMVMqKtev6FLPOKnBggtPC5UUOjosgUgrUksDlCISIK0YkDFIWHrs2Q41rPNqPvBtQ4mr7jPA-55OCYVrRb1qBGxw7glg6UO1HNAKnl9t6E78rdJD_MowC61OkLnYOcpIN7qZfQec9bL8A02OIrjLcwj1mxUEz4gb7UilJyQI8RsFQeeK0ScTC06Z0tdvt9w3O8lSe8uBK-8jcCGDTOgyfBTNanHu6oHfZ2YsDQS_MwxCgndlwO-5GcwDDJrac4OilUmDkv8ZiBAVqwTKgf4wCZ7xwQbw7Gw9lPWxO1bJ-nh0w81uju-uVzKKWo3wAAYCZXVUZ7ZjOWoHMaiR-A9hLPBplm0O_k1QSqkrmgGdARNstH_z1aJmrA_kMbcuwuAcEObpyi4it5INbX_NDoKdS2M4K-1bCb3-jZe1QQKDbfUELeMIdLzeR5wUbHxHIVtRI60XvcUtzw_ij8O4sTzcRsuWCNe4uZG=w976-h732-no

It was good and hit the spot but it was touted as a platter with rare and exotic fishes but I don't think there was anything rare or exotic about the sushi on this platter, LOL. I mean if they could have included some ikura or uni I think it was better! Also the fish was very fresh but I wasn't too impressed with the rice that night, it tasted a little mushy. Overall craving satisfied and we could finally head back to SLEEP!

It was a wonderful, LONG, and packed day. We made a decision to do all 4 parks and we stuck to it despite our tiredness! And we threw in a trip to Disney Springs! LOL.

Coming up...Breakfast on the French Riviera with characters at Topolino!

hmm I think 4 parks in a day needs to be a new goal! Looks like you had an amazing time and yum Morimoto sushi is so good!

When we arrived at DS we realized that a bunch of people were over at Jock Lindseys: Ariane and Steve, Jenny and Joe, Melinda, Molly. It was a short meet up and we went to say hi and we had one drink, sorry we didn't take any pictures, I was so tired! We did make our way eventually over to Morimoto Asia around 10pm. They had a table at the bar, yay, so we ordered drinks and shared a large sushi platter.
We were all so happy you popped in!!!
That sushi looked AMAZING!!! I pray we can eat there in September!!!!

Cute shot on Soarin' :)
we headed over to AK for our 3rd park of the day.
You guys are nuts! :laughing:
Our first ride was the Safari. It was a very cool ride as there were plenty of animals out.
Always a plus. ::yes::
Baobab Tree for @buzzrelly
:lmao:
Kelly will never live this down.
the FP line was super long, I think we waited the longest ever and I've never seen the FP line reach past this point at a standstill.
Holy cow! I wonder if it had gone down for a time?
we got stuck in the annoying DNA matching/decontamination room TWICE and had to sit through the "and...umm...fly" guy two times!! :sad2:
Ugh! Almost as bad as one time on IASW.
BlhtEzYyKu2bfoNPxm2BcTh2-TnELJVz_jvzFod9g2NIo83I5ENwhb64-X97TtuvlmcQTFc7KEa0Vm1sXPOlYtblXSO4VfgiX5DMSD9PKKl0Hk30_kP6GCTWATFoTHI2wBXzBKdYUuvTroErLm7Sbum8AyuZEfqKlp8JOTmjhG_QCMEinSgfFRKkYTsP-OYFoC638inMkBflaZbW_8gwCafbTgNA0y3PC5gUvCl5qECgNwU-_sE00Re594YOP3YoLLGefWV0ubYNNYSmfKL4E9wWQoYEJ_u1aLQERTPgQT-_Cc9q6t4cX-JB2N24o1lOmMC7I895gCz5pYyv8p-5USAVzc0eNWvHYm9Yk3iJXuuSAySqlHJDquMrNCkkPFnx3xsTWMxI5pbyzPYtXXmmtDBPP_HsoTzASXxSO5u9_x0vfcHmkMg9-XunNwFQ1vUb49-dpz0TT57ZN01UxeOd_DM1jeLJYMFauq0om2FBcyXM5bAjmdZAFh1vRaxY1jZphjgdvtha03eMmCURReiWjxlK9Az3NRG4kwLQW9l7tXxYo4a17PftqcrriSHkJMv0coLEb8TAfANUETCApH7QmvbBG3Eda6mbai8BmdvmkvhFu1RMbnDs66REBd_Gu_aTof_henbwAVZqh7eCiW2rODxXSocspIzcYGTf9aYu_-fHmoM5W2oyJoIrKHAkP5tzMDxaRINDkrolgt5AlCnhSv67gp47WH3qp9WZTPF9mmZa29gej1INFOte=w240-h427-no

No! Not again!
:rotfl:
So we headed to...Peter Pan. I think you'd be lying if you said you don't miss being pixie dusted.
I only wanted sushi, and I only wanted GOOD sushi so we headed to Disney Springs! I was hoping we could grab a seat at the bar area for Morimoto Asia since there were no ADRs left.
Ah! I was wondering where you'd go for good sushi.
We hopped on a bus to the Springs and left while HEA was going on in the background.
I honestly don't think I could do that.
we realized that a bunch of people were over at Jock Lindseys: Ariane and Steve, Jenny and Joe, Melinda, Molly. It was a short meet up and we went to say hi and we had one drink,
Nice! A quick mini epic meet!
It certainly looks good. Too bad it was only okay.
We made a decision to do all 4 parks and we stuck to it despite our tiredness! And we threw in a trip to Disney Springs! LOL.
:faint:

At this point, were tired but we had already made up our mind to do 4 Parks in 1 Day and I was determined to finish it!

This is one of my goals for next year. I've never done that challenge but it's on my list.

We then made our way to Flight of Passage - the FP line was super long, I think we waited the longest ever and I've never seen the FP line reach past this point at a standstill.

UGH!!! That's nuts!

This was probably the longest ride because...we got stuck in the annoying DNA matching/decontamination room TWICE and had to sit through the "and...umm...fly" guy two times!! :sad2:

:lmao: I just laugh my head off at that guy. It's SO annoying, it's actually funny.

What a beautiful sight at night!

kqoaBbkTLUpktp-gD7dugArLEykDq7aSSEp3TlBMy6Pa6CKPUKMNv6v8UFDvBDNbWxR3LoOFKnJ0C_TDuQfX0YPMoJdBaKEeJ3OvGuKISlUxbbQUCWaNnFkv2DedAQf6y1G_V6_IfWgtMCQYon1-mhTVWjP9v0jA9d7Z82htzJH97obSJFJy9LVQP19s6sscPna3lIGG3MQiWRj0LlV1O80P6SAnCeev9YAzwDq6ZwppUg6gkNnO5KUOR_AAEv07-daZJA-jjLFrLpz-h--Zxpn15mNFwJt8vR0AeNDGhMCzTDj9QVsh3kbb7VN4N9ugHMUGwi9lk3Pdi3ZmHt2Kd2cwI0PMRCjAHz0BejgBpS-l2uEcIeWbDng3ap1dtoe5ZjcUnre9CvL2S7bjkrIEZmIMgaK1KewEaCeYCrFESi-MkEt4Lt2OSuklJEVXSimmDALrNAmd5Kg62Im3p7ZBQypa9UA09ifxXi0q6qU0ls6EEDQfhUfaf_LfGNVCPlLFQc5ndFaiKCsZGF-1trYh_ougcOqobqdvKxON5BkRsFUhoOgywysKGNYbzQStr0bSQXKcgjSeQEkap3LuFLTT-Ip9JJ8JeaWzjF5FP8iBnwgm5g60quEu1CuauhqyjI0EbnzeXWkLnV8Kyws_wImCXhcCfdIOBSUbTwYGiKXQzJj3Fm8Nyl8wnpbvJidbfUR3cQiz5entTgiDXN15cj4OYkH-e0ajHDFdYD2_1sNKB-a0Y8CU1rjEg2kE=w806-h604-no

A beautiful sight? LOL! It looks like a very crowded sight. ;)

Dust me all over! I need Pixie Dust right now!
YES!!! Me too!

And then we were done! So tired. But now I was hungry. I only wanted sushi, and I only wanted GOOD sushi so we headed to Disney Springs! I was hoping we could grab a seat at the bar area for Morimoto Asia since there were no ADRs left.

The bar seating is always a greata option for impromptu dining!

It was good and hit the spot but it was touted as a platter with rare and exotic fishes but I don't think there was anything rare or exotic about the sushi on this platter, LOL.

Yeah.... I was gonna say... not much there looks "exotic". But it does look good. :)

It was a wonderful, LONG, and packed day. We made a decision to do all 4 parks and we stuck to it despite our tiredness! And we threw in a trip to Disney Springs! LOL.
Phew!!! :faint:

Andi and I use to do 4 parks in a day about every other trip, we haven’t done it in awhile now, I think we need to do it again when we finally can!!

We met up with @docsoliday1 at Epcot and road Soarin together.
Yay!

Doc and his friend were going to stay on in Epcot for a couple more rides and we headed over to AK for our 3rd park of the day. At this point, were tired but we had already made up our mind to do 4 Parks in 1 Day and I was determined to finish it!
How funny! I met @docsoliday1 on my 4 parks in 1 day back in August! :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

I think you'd be lying if you said you don't miss being pixie dusted.
::yes:: Agreed. I think we all really need some!

I am SO impressed! I've done 4 parks in 1 day a few times over the years, but never have I ALSO thrown in DS! :thumbsup2:worship:

How funny! I met @docsoliday1 on my 4 parks in 1 day back in August! :thumbsup2 :goodvibes
What she's not telling you is once she met me, she quickly decided rather than stay at AK, she needed to park hop to get away from me.
:rotfl2:

Come to think of it, I believe that's what you and Steve did @chunkymonkey

Hmmm...seems to be a pattern, but I'm not quite catching it.

Last edited:
Well that's fun!! Hi, @docsoliday1 :)

We asked politely if we could wait it out in the next room but we were told if we want to ride we had to endure...and so we did.

UGH!!!!! That happened to us in December, only we had to go through THREE times because our second time through, they sent us into a room with one too many people to ride. UMMM, Fly is annoying once. Three times was horrendous!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!