RIP - Tarp Man

I am very new here so probably none of you know me. I am Tarp Man's brother-in-law and the minister who officiated at his memorial event. Our family and I want to thank you for your warm remarks. We were able to read many of them during the event. All of us appreciated what you had to say. It was very touching to realize how many lives that Randy touched. Thanks again.

(((((((hugs)))))))))

My family and I were at Fort Wilderness last Oct and vividly remember Tarp Man's campsite. My DH was like we sooo have to do that next yr ! So sad to hear of his passing. My thoughts and prayers are with his family.

Through the magic of Randy's Photoshop skills, I "sat" next to him on Splash Mountain at RADP-007. What a great memory!

photo

Rodney (on RADP) has reported that he has received over $1,200 in donations which he is forwarding to the public radio station where Randy had worked for over 20 years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!