Riding FOP standby at closing?

Last trip we had FP+ for FoP. It was the end of the day when we were walking out. I checked the MDE to see what Navi River was and it said 55 minutes. Since I'd never wait that long for it I figured we'd head back to hotel. For kicks I decided to walk to the Navi and look at the posted wait, and it said something like 10 minutes. I asked CMs if that was right, they said yes. We literally never stopped walking until we were seated in boat. 0 wait. So my point is at the end don't trust the MDE at end of day, go to the rides, look at posted and ask CMs if that is correct.

This is excellent advice.

A few years back, we wanted to ride Midway Mania late one evening but the posted time was 100 minutes and the line was out the door. I asked the gate attendant if the time was correct and he said the actual wait was about 15 minutes. They had closed off all of the interior queue area which is why the very short line spilled out into the courtyard. We ended up riding 4 times in less than an hour and a new touring plan was born.

This is excellent advice.

A few years back, we wanted to ride Midway Mania late one evening but the posted time was 100 minutes and the line was out the door. I asked the gate attendant if the time was correct and he said the actual wait was about 15 minutes. They had closed off all of the interior queue area which is why the very short line spilled out into the courtyard. We ended up riding 4 times in less than an hour and a new touring plan was born.

Did the same at TSMM two years ago. I’ve planned to hit NRJ before closing after a late Tusker house dinner

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter