Rides you could just ride time and time again...

Drasticq

Mouseketeer
Used to be Soarin' for me, but I'm not such a hot fan of the new one.

As it stands I couldn't be bigger fans of Test Track and Spaceship Earth. Spaceship is an odd one for many people, but I just like the laid back gentle feel of the ride :)

The Peoplemover. Any time it’s not busy I ask if I can stay on for another round. I also ride the train around several times before I get off. I have done back to back on SSE, HM, and Peter Pan as well. Actually, any ride worth enjoying once is worth enjoying multiple times as far as I am concerned.

SSE and People Mover are my favorites! I remember when they’d let you stay on People Mover over and over! Once my son and I showed up crazy early to Epcot, we were let in with about 30-50 people and taken to watch a marching band that must have been rained out the day before and had to be back on the road. After that we were taken to Soarin and the group was allowed to ride it 4-5 times before the rope drop hoards came piling in! I lasted two, my son road all of them.

The day before there was a downpour with large hail. We didn’t get to the MK until about 11 and we were always rope drop commandos. There was a mass exodus. It also happened to be EMH that night. The park was virtually empty and even more so by 10 pm. We rode rides over and over without getting off! i think we rode Splash five times. Dumbo through the entire fireworks. It was the craziest trip, everything went wrong and everything that went wrong turned out to be extraordinary! Ten years later my DD and DH are tired of hearing about that trip!

At WDW: Peoplemover, Haunted Mansion, Spaceship Earth
At DLR: Peoplemover (R.I.P.) Haunted Mansion, Enchanted Tiki Room, Disneyland Railroad, it's a small world

I forgot about the Kilimanjaro Safari and Peoplemover - Peoplemover is the best way to get the weight off you feet (IMO) but Kilimanjaro Safari can be different each time, especially if you swap which side you sit on every time around.

Pirates at Disneyland - rode it 3 times in a row once during Fantasmic! So awesome
Haunted Mansion
People Mover
Carousel of Progress
Country Bear Jamboree
Soarin' over California - not the world version that they have now
Radiator Springs Racers
Star Tours
Mr Toad's Wild Ride
Storybook Land Canal Boats - especially at night

Disneyland:
Matterhorn Bobsleds
Alice in Wonderland
Radiator Springs Racers
Snow White’s Scary Adventures
Indiana Jones Adventure
Mr Toad’s Wild Ride
Pinocchio’s Daring Journey
Guardians of the Galaxy Mission:Breakout
Incredicoaster

Radiator Springs Racers
Mater's Junkyard Jamboree (I can't even type it without grinning)
Peter Pan's Flight
Soarin'
It's Tough to be a Bug (more of a show really, but I adore it)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter