Rides you could just ride time and time again...

We just returned from Universal Orlando where we spent 7 days in the parks. Every day we do Men in Black for an hour or two, over and over. We always have Express Pass and we have a shortcut that gets us back in line seconds after we deboard. Still haven't maxed out (999,999) but I have gotten 852K and my Wife had been in the 9s.

People Mover, Soarin' Living with the Land, Navi River, Pirates and Flight of Passage.

Picking one ride for each park my list would be Splash Mountain, Soarin, Kali River Rapids and Slinky Dog Dash. My daughter would be Space Mountain, Soarin, Everest and Tower of Terror.

The original Soarin'. TSMM. The Jeremy Irons version of SSE. Splash Mountain. Although they're not rides, I could watch Tapestry of Nations, Off Kilter, and Illuminations all day.

People mover
R&R coaster
Matterhorn
Haunted Mansion
TOT
Space Mountain
America sings ( very old )
Sorin
Test Track
Peter Pans flight

Mystic Manor
Pirates of the Caribbean Shanghai
Journey to the Center of the Earth
Peoplemover
Spaceship Earth

Used to be Soarin' for me, but I'm not such a hot fan of the new one.

As it stands I couldn't be bigger fans of Test Track and Spaceship Earth. Spaceship is an odd one for many people, but I just like the laid back gentle feel of the ride :)

I don't like the new distorted Soarin', but loved the old one. What a shame! I love Tower of Terror, Star Tours, Space Mountain (Disneyland version is best), Splash Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Pirates (moreso the Disneyland Version), and I'm sure a bunch of others I'm missing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter