Rides with 5-yr-old: Soarin', Test Track, etc.

specrn

Mouseketeer
We are going at Xmas time with our almost 6-yr-old son and 2-yr-old daughter. My son is on the small side (39 lbs) and although he likes rides, I don't want to unnecessarily put him on anything that may be a little too much. I assume I will not have the opportunity to preview these rides and ride them myself due to wait times, so I am trying to research in advance some to nix. So far on my list that is probably not appropriate for him: Dinosaur, Expedition Everest. How is Test Track, Slash Mountain, and Soarin'? Are there height requirements/weight?

Thanks in advance, as you can tell, I'm a newbie. :)

There is a list on disney's website of heights. My daughter last year was 3 years old, and 40 inches. We did splash mountain and big thunder. I did not take her on space since I was afraid of her being by herself. She was not thrilled with both, but she was only 3. Splash she didn't like because of the water in her face. This year we are doing them all again and this year we are throwing in dinosaur. For some reason when I explained to her dinosaur and the, chasing you, she growled like a Dino to me and said "I can handle it". If you want to see what they are all like, look on you tube for videos listed as point of view. Some people's tape them as Togo on them. Then you will know what they are like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter