Rides I can do with my 5yo and 3yo alone

gobosox00

Mouseketeer
Hi all, I am spending an afternoon at MK with just the kids, I know small world would be good and maybe astro orbitor, but what else can I do with the three of us? can we do dumbo?

Here’s what I did with my two from when they were 7 and 10 months, up to 11 and 4.

Buzz Lightyear

People Mover

Carousel of Progress

Alladin’s flying carpets

Jungle Cruise

Small World

Peter Pan

Winnie the Pooh

Under the Sea with Ariel

Cinderella’s Carousel (stand between two horses)

Pirates of the Caribbean

Dumbo

Tea Cups

Edited to Add: Not sure about Astro Orbiter. We have never been on it due to the line.

I'm really trying hard to think of something you wouldn't be able to do (other than height limits, of course) The three of you should fit in a single seat on almost every ride.

I'm really trying hard to think of something you wouldn't be able to do (other than height limits, of course) The three of you should fit in a single seat on almost every ride.

7DMT, Barnstormer, Speedway

Those have height requirements, but I think an average 3 year old would meet them. When we went in a May, my then-18 month old could have ridden as a passenger on the Speedway and was less than 2 inches from being tall enough for Barnstormer.

Also: Pirates, Haunted Mansion. If kids are tall enough: Splash, Thunder Mountain.

Really, most everything in MK will accommodate one adult and two children, except Space Mountain (which is single seats).

And there are also all the shows, plus the Liberty Belle, the raft to Tom Sawyer Island and the Swiss Family Treehouse that could keep you all busy all day long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter