Rider Swap Question

Polynesian27

Mouseketeer
Hi all! Quick question. If my wife and I have a fast pass and our newborn does not of course, when we go up to the cast member at the fast pass line and ask to do rider swap what happens? Do they still hand you a paper fast pass good for up to 3 guest while my wife goes and rides the attraction? Would I (husband) then be able to ride the attraction with my six year old even though he never had a fast pass? Thanks so much!

Hi all! Quick question. If my wife and I have a fast pass and our newborn does not of course, when we go up to the cast member at the fast pass line and ask to do rider swap what happens? Do they still hand you a paper fast pass good for up to 3 guest while my wife goes and rides the attraction? Would I (husband) then be able to ride the attraction with my six year old even though he never had a fast pass? Thanks so much!
Here’s an info thread here on the Families Board:
DIGITAL Rider Swap/Rider Switch/Child Swap: In Effect as of June 16th

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts