Ride tips and more

lemonears6

DIS Veteran
we plan to arrive at the park right before opening. What should we do first? Should we get to a ride to do something first? Get tickets for a show? It’s been 8 years since we have been to sea world so any ideas would be great

My first suggestion is to be on the right side when lining up for opening. We were there less than 2 weeks ago and entrance was the trickiest play. The security area is behind a building so there’s a left line and a right. The right line has 4+ security tables and detectors. The left side inexplicably has 2. The left line does not move - it was painful.

We missed most shows so I can’t speak to that except to say the dolphin show was amazing and the Sea Lion/walrus/otter show was painful.

We were there at a loooooow crowd time so the only thing we waited for was Kraken. Kraken loads slowly due to the cleaning of the VR (which I do not recommend)

My first suggestion is to be on the right side when lining up for opening. We were there less than 2 weeks ago and entrance was the trickiest play. The security area is behind a building so there’s a left line and a right. The right line has 4+ security tables and detectors. The left side inexplicably has 2. The left line does not move - it was painful.

We missed most shows so I can’t speak to that except to say the dolphin show was amazing and the Sea Lion/walrus/otter show was painful.

We were there at a loooooow crowd time so the only thing we waited for was Kraken. Kraken loads slowly due to the cleaning of the VR (which I do not recommend)
Thanks for the tip. It was not busy at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter