Ride swap

Aysiam23

Earning My Ears
I know so many people ask about ride swap but I have a situation that is a little different than other so I just want to make sure since we head out next week. We are a party of 4, me, DH, MIL and my almost 1 year old DD. DD is obviously too young for the big rides. If me and DH ride while MIL waits with DD could I then ride again with MIL when we me and DH get off? We did make sure to book fast passes for all of us just in case. Ive seen where other people stated that the kids could ride again with the parent that waited but didnt know if it was different if the whole riding party was all adults.

I know so many people ask about ride swap but I have a situation that is a little different than other so I just want to make sure since we head out next week. We are a party of 4, me, DH, MIL and my almost 1 year old DD. DD is obviously too young for the big rides. If me and DH ride while MIL waits with DD could I then ride again with MIL when we me and DH get off? We did make sure to book fast passes for all of us just in case. Ive seen where other people stated that the kids could ride again with the parent that waited but didnt know if it was different if the whole riding party was all adults.

The rules state the adult waiting with the smaller child gets to ride and can take up to 2 other people with them, so I don’t see why you couldn’t.

Edited to add:

If the person in Party 2 waited alone with the child, he or she may bring up to 2 other Guests back to ride the attraction with him or her. Please note that only 3 Guests are allowed per Rider Switch Pass.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/rider-switch/
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/rider-switch/#readLess

You can definitely use the rider swap with your MIL. It doesn't matter if it's kids or adults. We've frequently used rider swap with 2 or 3 adults riding in Group 2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!