Ride Swap --TEAM BELIEVE--

4ltlTinks said:
Are we still waiting for a couple of people?

I think it is time to mail out whatever Emily has received. It has been over a month since the due date. They have had plenty of time.

I think so to- I *really* need my floor back

The last snarle is that the last package may have been eaten by the Postal Service as it is neither here nor there but it was sent- It is currently being tracked down (or tried to be tracked down) so as soon as I hear if that was done they will be mailed out-

-em

Okay so I had the biggest revelation at work today....

WHY I didn't have it 2 months ago is beyond me...

But ALL swaps will be going out tomorrow (baring some that need boxes cause well we didnt get much freight in good sized boxes in tonight so I may be a few boxes short...) or baring me having a nervous breakdown at the post office tomorrow trying to mail 48 of these things out...

((If ya want to know the revelation... ALL but one of you are doing future swaps that I'm doing SOOO I'll just mail off the last pieces when I get them with MY swap stuff and have you get it that way- That way everything goes out NOW plus I dont have to buy 40 stamps/postage and mail the last pieces later)

I will confirm mailing tomorrow after I survive the post office--

THE END IS IN SIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(For those reading both topics- its the exact same post...I just wanted to make sure both groups saw it)

-em

Okay All but 7 are mailed

These will definetly be mailed tomorrow:
WDWMom
Sweet Maxine
Nicki Dahling
Mickey Teacher

and the following 3 please check your PMs
Twigs
Piratesmate
Jenny Velaz

--------------------
Okay so apparerently I had all the bad issues possible the first times around because even though I mailed almost 30 packages today it was completely painless!

Course when I paid half with cash half credit the guy did ask if I needed cash back ;)

-em

Em,

Not to confuse you, but did you mail DD's separately or are you waiting to mail with mine??? DD is wdwprincess_keli. It doesn't matter to me, just wondering so we know what to look for.

Thanks for letting me know. DD is gone until Friday so we will have something to look forward to next week.

It's here and everything is awesome!!!!!!

I love this stuff. One question, who did IASW? Are those the Prima Flowers everyone has been mentioning? If so, where can I buy them! :teeth:
Thanks Em- this has been worth the wait!

Wow the mail is quick.... Glad ya liked it

These were mailed yesterday:
WDWMom
Sweet Maxine
Nicki Dahling
Mickey Teacher
Piratesmate

I got mine today. So far looks great. But now I gotta run to work.

Becky

Oh my gosh! I can't wait to get home to see if my package came in! I'm practically buzzing with excitement! :Pinkbounc :bounce:

TPCShauna said:
Oh my gosh! I can't wait to get home to see if my package came in! I'm practically buzzing with excitement! :Pinkbounc :bounce:
I am using your fireworks borders and the star frame right this minute! :goodvibes

lewdyan1 said:
I am using your fireworks borders and the star frame right this minute! :goodvibes

I'm so glad you like them enough to use them! I was afraid that nobody would like my stuff because everyone else's is so much nicer. I love the star frame but the one with the Sorceror Mickey hat is my fave!

TPCShauna said:
I'm so glad you like them enough to use them! I was afraid that nobody would like my stuff because everyone else's is so much nicer. I love the star frame but the one with the Sorceror Mickey hat is my fave!
I loved them both, but the star was just what I needed to highlight a family picture on the Blue Line (People Mover)!

Sorceror is giong to be used in the picture of my DS pin trading as his lanyard is Sorceror Mickey, and it shows in the picture!

lewdyan1 said:
I loved them both, but the star was just what I needed to highlight a family picture on the Blue Line (People Mover)!

Sorceror is giong to be used in the picture of my DS pin trading as his lanyard is Sorceror Mickey, and it shows in the picture!

Very cool! I'm glad to hear that they are useful! Do you mind me asking where you are located? I'm trying to figure out how likely it is that I received my package today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter