Ride Swap Question

DisDaddyO

Earning My Ears
My wife and I will be taking our 2 daughters (5 & 1) to Disney for their first experience. I've been looking through rider swap protocol and I was unable to get an answer for this question.

Say the 4 of us stand in line for BTMR and my wife takes the 5 yr old on while I wait with the 1 yr old. When the ride is done can my 5 yr old come on the ride with me while my wife holds the 1 yr old?

Yes, your 5 year old can ride twice using rider swap! You won't all stand in line though, you'll ask for the rider swap at the entrance to the ride. They'll put the rider swap entitlements on your magic bands. You and the 1 year old will hang out outside the ride while your wife and 5 year old ride. When they finish and exit the ride, you and your 5 year old can then enter the FP line to ride.

You are not allowed to take anyone in line that does not meet the height requirements. However, the rider switch pass does work as the prior person posted.

Also, there is a small playground area for toddlers near Splash Mountain that may be a good hang out place until your spouse and child are done riding. It is in the underpass area. It is also nearby the bathrooms.

Thanks for the replies. So they will put the FP on both my magicband and my 5 yr old? If not, how will my 5 yr old get in the FP line?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!