Ride (or not) group picture for 13 people

kiramay

DIS Veteran
My family group of 13 will be at MK and Epcot for Thanksgiving (but we all can hop). My sister really wants a group ride picture, but the only one I can think of for all of us is Tower of Terror, and I KNOW a bunch won’t ride it.
Anything else?
Or any great spots to photopass a large group?
Thank you!

My family group of 13 will be at MK and Epcot for Thanksgiving (but we all can hop). My sister really wants a group ride picture, but the only one I can think of for all of us is Tower of Terror, and I KNOW a bunch won’t ride it.
Anything else?
Or any great spots to photopass a large group?
Thank you!
would all fit in one boat at Splash Mountain?

Tower of Terror, like you already mentioned. Pirates should definitely fit 13. If you have a bunch of small kids, you could potentially all fit on Frozen in one boat. I could MAYBE see Seven Dwarves, as they give you a video too so you may be able to sit all back to back in the rows and potentially see everyone go by in the video. You can fit 12 on Dinosaur.

Might get one on IASW but probably not photopass

I think with a group that large it would be hard to get all in one photo and would probably just plan on what the others said about photopass or asking someone politely if they would be will to take a photo of you all. That way you don't have to worry about the stress of it.

Maybe what you could do later on is print the photo out and put it in a Disney-themed frame. You could give each person (or combination of people if they are in the same family) the picture. That way it's not only everyone in the picture but also has a Disney touch to it. Obviously that could become costly depending on how many frames you need though.

I think on top of it being tricky to fit everyone into a ride picture, it’s also going to be tricky to make sure everyone looks good in a ride picture. There’s always someone making a scared face, looking the other direction, surprised by when the picture is taken, etc.

With such a large group, I’d get a photo somewhere you can all prep and smile nicely. Maybe right at the mickey head inside the MK gates? Or in front of the tree of life? If there’s somewhere special to your family, I’m sure you’ll find a photopass photographer who can snap a picture :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!