Ride languages

crim1978

Mouseketeer
Hi all

Just a thought, I remeber hearing/reading somewhere that a lot of the attractions at DLRP are now only performed in French.

a) Is this correct - for example is the haunted mansion script in French only?
b) Does the same apply for shows - are they in French only or English aswell?
c) And finally do people think that this will cause my (not very french speaking) family to miss some of the enjoyment.

I must admit that we have been spoilt by trips to WDW and don't want DLRP to be a disappointment just because of our ignorance of the language of the country that we are visiting.

Thanks for the advice as ever.

Crim

Hi Crim!
The PM script is in french. The Lion King show is shown as english or french version at different times so you can check when you want to go. All other attractions either use headphones on which you can choose your language or the dialogues are held in a mixture of french and english.
I wouldn`t worry about the language problem, you will always be able to get the information in english, I never felt I didn`t experience all the magic. Only thing I feel sorry for is that the stretching ballroom at PM is in French, so you might want to read the text in English on the internet before you go... I have to look what page it was on.
But except for this little scene there`s nothing to worry about! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter