Ride Attractions Only Photo Option

kutzfam

Earning My Ears
Can anyone confirm that there is an option to purchase only the ride attraction photos, for about $50?? I don't want to purchase Memory Maker because I'm only interested in the pictures on the rides.

Thanks for the help

Can anyone confirm that there is an option to purchase only the ride attraction photos, for about $50?? I don't want to purchase Memory Maker because I'm only interested in the pictures on the rides.

Thanks for the help
You can do a one day memory maker for about $60 I think. I have never seen the option for ride only photos.

Yea, I think it's the one day memory maker as well. But as a skeptic, memory maker is totally worth it. You get some weird shots, but you also get some great ones. and then your whole party can be in the picture :)

Thanks for the help

I found this: If you are only interested in obtaining digital copies of your ride photos, there is an option called Disney Attractions+ which can be purchased at the parks. When exiting a ride with photos, stop by the Attraction’s Photo Sales Center and purchase it for $49.95. This option includes all attraction photos during a 14-day window.

On the following website: https://www.undercovertourist.com/blog/disneys-photopass-pros-cons/

The article is dated July of 2018, so I would think this is still pretty current.

I found this: If you are only interested in obtaining digital copies of your ride photos, there is an option called Disney Attractions+ which can be purchased at the parks. When exiting a ride with photos, stop by the Attraction’s Photo Sales Center and purchase it for $49.95. This option includes all attraction photos during a 14-day window.

On the following website: https://www.undercovertourist.com/blog/disneys-photopass-pros-cons/

The article is dated July of 2018, so I would think this is still pretty current.
It is no longer available.

If you read further down on the same post, you'll see this:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181216-074235.png
    Screenshot_20181216-074235.png
    85.3 KB · Views: 32

One more thing @kutzfam, you could probably call Disney or Photopass also to see for sure. Just because the website article was dated July 2018 doesn't mean it wasn't pulled from another year. Just wanted to help, but Disney is the best to get your yes or no from. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter