riddle me this....the way early morning edition

glo

Has a heart bigger then all of
I just wanted to point out to the riddle crazies and riddler, that I set the alarm early this morning(while on vacation I may add) to get this riddle out.

So here it is....

What can be measured, but has no length, width or height?

Have a great day everyone...Be good, like me...and don't let anyone know how crazy you really are...lol :p

Good mornin Glo!

Good job on gettin up!

Good morning to all the riddle groupies!

Glo ... not so early for many riddlers....:)

These riddlers are often up before the crack of dawn. ;)

As for me, I've got a neighbor's rooster crowing before 5am
that gets me up every morning.

And there isn't a farm for miles.... go figure.

Have a great day all.

See I am herte early...and no one is around but you and me yepod...

TX is right Glo!

I'm on the boards every weekday by 6ish!

But when I was not working the last 5 weeks it was VERY difficult to get up early;)

Or DW would have that honeydew list before I had a chance to get onto the computer (that & my home server is extremely slow:( )

A great Thursday to all!

I'm here. I have a staff meeting today and then taking the DD's up to Jacksonville till Saturday.

PM sent!!

Ya'll have fun and a great weekend!!

Here, here, here...been up for awhile now.

I have an answer, but not going to post it or PM it...i might get deleted again.

Good Morning, Glo and riddlers. I am the one late today! It is after 6 here. Kind of unheard of for me to be this late, but I am so stiff and sore this morning from fighting with the brush and 8 foot high grass on the site for our new house. We helped the builder stake out the foundation yesterday to make sure they got the house faced the way we wanted. Of course, it is right in the middle of a lot of underbrush etc.!! Really hard to wade through all that stuff. It took us about 2 1/2 hours, and I am feeling my age this morning!
fix236.gif

Diane that is so exciting and 2 1/2 hours will be worth it when you see the house is just right!

Diane, sorry for the ordeal at the lot.
But the end justfies the means;)
I'm so excited on the progress of your new home!
How's Duffy?

Hey, glo........I'm up, showered and the bed is made! And I'm late today!

These summertime hours are just killing me.....I'm usually up at the crack of dawn!

Good Morning, riddle buds!

Duffy is doing great, John. We got the diagnosis yesterday. He has a bacteria that causes duodinal ulcers in people, and that is basically what he has too. He has to be on long term meds and a low residue dog food for quite awhile, maybe his whole life. The good news is that he is doing so well, I just might take him to Wisconsin to the dog shows this weekend after all! He is entered, and if I can get his coat looking good enough, I think I will take him. I had planned on just taking Ralph, but starting to reconsider.

Wouldn't you know that with 10 1/2 acres of land, the only underbrush was right where we want the house!!:rolleyes:

you mean more warped than the rusty woody yesrterday??? Bad bad..Vanessa!!!!

Hey we got the first official set of moonwalking pants given out this morning.....

and the pants go to....

YEPOD!!!

<marquee>
sartpants.gif
</marquee>

Methinks (just like SSB would) that if one did a search for Rafiki's other posts, one would notice that Rafiki is NEVER up at this hour. I just can't make these headaches go away!!!!

Good Morning Gina! No, not acting as the contractor THIS time. Been there twice, but we are working VERY closely with the contractor on everything. DH just can't seem to give up that kind of control!:p I say that with tongue in cheek, because HE says I am the one who can't give up the control!!
fatty.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter