Rhyme or Reason?

Chris Anglin

Mr&MrsAnglin
Has anyone on here figured out Disney's rhyme and reason for the check-in dates during the Free Dining promotion at the end of the year? I've looked at the past 4 years and can't figure it out except that November 2016 and 2017 are identical and December 2017 had 4 more days than 2016. I'm asking because I plan to go back after Thanksgiving this year and am HOPING(I know it's not guaranteed) for the free dining again. And, NO it will not affect my decision of whether or not to go. I really just wonder if there is any reason to these dates. TIA

I think they look at the bookings they already have and how busy they are expecting it be. October and November are getting busier every year with F&W and MNSSHP so the rooms are filling, once rooms are filled they have no need to provide a promo. The purpose of the FD promo is to fill the rooms. I honestly think that this year or next will be the last year that they provide this specific promo with all the new lands and rides people are going to be booking to experience these things. If you noticed the last couple of years the dates have become less as well as the rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!