Revised Plan! What do you think?

DrunkJam

DIS Veteran
So, I have been checking out extras, and thinking about my plan, ADRs and such. So, I have made changes, and I THINK I am done now! What do you think?

Day ONE
Check in WL
No ADR - HOPE to head over to Trader Sam's.

Day TWO
ADR 12noon Oga's Cantina
ADR 6pm San Angel Inn

Day THREE
ADR Tusker House 9:30
6-9pm Circle of Flavor: Harambe at Night - Everyone seems to love this!

Day FOUR
8am Marceline to Magic Kingdom
12:15 ADR B.O.G (lunch QS credit)
7:15pm Story Book Dining AP

Day FIVE
10:00 ADR Garden Grill 10am
10pm MK Villains After Hours

Day SIX
Check out day
10:15 ADR Trails End Brunch.

*Little* bit anxious about being an adult solo traveller at character meals, but, they are part of the Disney Experience for me. This is my last EVER trip to WDW, and I am trying to make the most of it. I have free DDP on my reservation, and ultimate tickets (hoppers), and Memory Maker (I REALLY want to get the hitchhiking ghost magic shot!) Coming from UK this is a pretty standard package.

Sounds like wonderful plans! Don't worry about the character meals. Garden Grill is family style, which I liked as a solo traveler so I didn't have to make small talk while in the buffet line. You'll get lots of character attention - be prepared for selfies with the characters. I haven't done Storybook Dining but from some of the Youtube make it look like it's also table service/family style with sort of a 'show' and character interactions.

Have an amazing time!

Sounds like wonderful plans! Don't worry about the character meals. Garden Grill is family style, which I liked as a solo traveler so I didn't have to make small talk while in the buffet line. You'll get lots of character attention - be prepared for selfies with the characters. I haven't done Storybook Dining but from some of the Youtube make it look like it's also table service/family style with sort of a 'show' and character interactions.

Have an amazing time!
Thank you!
All these are new to me (I did Artist Point for my wedding dinner, before it was a character meal) except Tusker House breakfast which was our favourite breakfast (except Cali Grill brunch, but I am not there on a sunday!)
We don't usually do many, if any, upcharge events but these seem AWESOME, and definitely a once in a lifetime trip!
I will have to do my best selfie wise - Hoping that in some instances there might be a handy CM

I am also considering adding the Behind the Seeds tour on Day 5, after breakfast, and before a ride on the Living with the land! But I am pretty sure I can just turn up and pay for that one on the day, so I ca do it when I am ready?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter