Reviews please

amy ettinger

Earning My Ears
can anyone give me reviews of Deluxe Burger and Earl of Sandwich? We have never been to either and we plan to go to Disney Springs our first night there in a week. Thanks

We enjoyed Earl of Sandwich lots, but we tried Deluxe Burger last time and all the family enjoyed it (the kids didn't care for EoS). Shakes, fries, and burgers at Deluxe were all great! Definitely a do over.

We haven't tried Deluxe Burger yet but Earl Of Sandwich has always been our quick bite place to eat at Downtown Disney.

Love, love, love Earl of Sandwich, it's one of our must-do places every year. I haven't tried Dluxe Burger but as we eat burgers in the parks some days I am not in a rush to have one outside the parks too.

Both places are AWESOME....portions are huge at D'luxe, whereas Earl's sandwiches are on the small size....so I thought D'luxe was better bang for the buck!

We have been to Earl of Sandwich. We all liked it but I loved it. I had their Thanksgiving sandwich and I have been really craving it lately. I might try and talk my husband to stop by Disney Springs when we go on the cruise this year just so I can get one.

Earl of Sandwich is my absolute favourite. I love it with a passion - especially my fave Holiday Sandwich. My father doesn't like sandwiches much but after he took a bite of my Holiday Sandwich, he ended up eating half of it lol.

My brother really enjoyed Dluxe burger and said it was huge and delicious.

I have only tried Earl and my family was very underwhelmed by their food. I wouldn't eat there again. It was not bad, just nothing to make me return. I think I am in the minority with that opinion here on these boards. I will say, save room Ghiradelli's. Their sundaes are amazing. We made that our Disney Springs tradition. :)

We've tried Earl three times and are done, haven't been thrilled with anything we've tried. Haven't tried Deluxe Burger yet.

I love Earl of Sandwich but be prepared to queue. It is sometimes out of the door, and although i really enjoy it, I sometimes wonder if it's really worth such a long wait for a sandwich.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter