Review from our Harmony 7 night with family of 4.... was expecting more

Oh goodness.
I welcome you to visit the RCCL website and compasses for dress code information. Whether a cruiser agrees with the dress code, wants to participate in the dress code, or the cruise line enforces the dress code doesn't negate the fact there is one.
There is no dress code. Finding a reference to a dress code on a FAQ doesn't mean there is one. And if the cruise line doesn't enforce anything, then it doesn't matter if there's a dress code or not, does it?

So, we cruised Oasis OTS back in January and then cruised on the new Carnival Mardi Gras for Spring Break. Our thoughts on Oasis echoed many of the reviews here. We were bored. Also, there were weird things like the soft serve ice cream shutting down at 5:30pm.

In contrast, we all liked the Mardi Gras much, much better, especially where food was concerned (note though, that we are not Specialty Dining people). The entertainment was really well done as well. This was definitely a welcome departure from Carnival’s previous ships and I’d suggest giving it a shot from Port Canaveral.

Here is our room as well as a comparison shot to one of CCL’s older ships for comparison:
635D1F31-946B-4055-87C2-16516F583E30.jpeg
6A17C236-531B-40DD-B982-EAEF16B4884F.jpeg

Last edited:
There is no dress code. Finding a reference to a dress code on a FAQ doesn't mean there is one. And if the cruise line doesn't enforce anything, then it doesn't matter if there's a dress code or not, does it?

This conversation has become circular and boring. You do you and I'll do me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter