Review about Chef Mickeys

mikil

Earning My Ears
Hey folks! Just thought Id let everyone know that myself and family have gone to Disneyworld several times and Disneyland once. We have done many many character lunches and dinners.We went to Chef Mickeys (again)at the contemporary resort and I found it was and still is the best buffet character dining that disneyworld has to offer.My other choice to this one is in MGM studios "Hollywood and Vine"(lunch only) That one was pretty good with great service and a good lunch selection.The Hoop Dee Doo Revue is also a very fun time and the food was OK. The entertainment was great for little ones.I have always said this to many people, DONT bring your kids to Disney until they are around the ages of 7,8 or 9.Its great when the kids see the characters on TV but when they see them in person they are almost always terrified!!!!!!I have done the Polynesian (good show but starts getting boring for kids,wayyyy to long) and the Grand Floridian (at the 1900, the buffet is just acceptable , nothing to rant and rave over) . Chef Mickeys has a great selection of items for everyone (including kids food, chicken fingers, macaroni etc...)and there are many characters walking around so bring your camera. They really go out of their way to make sure everyone sees them.Great Prime rib by the way at Chef Mickeys.I dont have to tell everyone the price because we all know that whatever you touch in Disney is costly. :wave2: Hope this helps some Mikil and Family from Canada

Thanks for confirming Chef Mickey's is worth the cheddar. We will definitely have to try it next time. First post? Welcome to the DIS! :thumbsup2

Yep! This is my first post folks.Just found this great site and thought Id help out with some information. Hope this helps many Thanks Mikil and Family

Thanks Mikil for the Chef Mickey's review...we are going for the first time in March. We have done other character meals, but have never seem to find time to fit in a visit to the Contemporary. This time, however, we added the DP and I do indeed Plan to Dine!! :thumbsup2

Enjoyed reading your review ~ Thanx for sharing.

Thanks for the review-Chef Mickey's is our favorite character breakfast. :mickeyjum

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter