Rev Kevin Knox or Rev Glynn Ferguson

bigdreams

Earning My Ears
Hi,

I just wondered if anyone had used either of these officiants for their ceromony. I have searched the forum but tends to come up with older reviews. I am torn between the two of them. I would be grateful to hear anyone’s feedback

Thank you

I am on a DisBrides group on FB, and it seems like a lot of brides have been married by Rev. Kevin Knox and Rev. Glynn Ferguson. They are spoken of very highly. I at least see Rev. Kevin a lot in wedding videos. I would also check reviews on The Knot and Wedding Wire. From what I have read, I don't think you could go wrong with either choice. :)

We were married in January by Glynn Ferguson at the Swan a and Dolphin. He does nursing home ministry and met with us briefly before the ceremony. His ceremony was long enough but short enough. It was meaningful without feeling rushed. I can answer any questions you have about him or even send you a video of the ceremony.

Thank you so much. I would love to see your ceremony video if you didn’t mind. I will pm you. We are in the uk, so makes the logistics of getting to know a officiant a little bit harder.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter