Reunion resort

We have had great experiences, and not so good experiences at Reunion.

Our first experience was great, we rented a 3 bedroom condo from a 3rd party. We were allowed 1 day of waterpark access as we did not rent directly from Reunion. However, the condo was clean, in a good location, and had a nice view of the golf course. We didn't like that we had to find dumpsters for our trash, but that was really the only negative. We thought we'd found our new "spot" for when we visited Orlando

On our second trip, we wanted more waterpark time, so we rented through Reunion. Again, a 3 bedroom condo. It was nice, but the electric wiring had issues. 3 phone chargers were burnt up. However, we did get daily housekeeping, so the trash issue was solved!

For our 3rd (and so far last) trip to Reunion, we decided to go all-out, and rent a house with a private pool and hot tub, direct from Reunion. This trip was not good.

The house was not ready until nearly 6:00 pm, and the house, while pretty, had been poorly maintained by Reunion's rental management company. The pool had major issues (about which Reunion admitted they knew), and we again, had trash removal issues (we were told to put full bags on the porch, and they would be removed. It took 2 days for them to pick it up).

After this trip (Spring 2018), we have not returned to Reunion. It has not been definitively ruled out for a future stay, but I think I would rent through the third party company and not through Reunion.

I hope this gives you the info you desire. Feel free to ask questions if you need more info

We had a great stay. We had a 3 br condo booked thru ebay. They asked me at checkin if I was willing to attend a timeshare meeting. I told them my husband wasn’t traveling with me.may or may not have lied. We had full access to the water park. Loved the condo. The location was ok but at times it’s was hard to get to main access road.

I did the timeshare tour at WBC and was able to book at this resort with the certificate we received. Got a 3br as well, so hopefully our stay will be good too :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter