Return time for shows with fast pass

Mcmd11

Earning My Ears
Hello. I was wondering is it possible to get a return time for shows with FastPass options? For example I missed my FastPass on my last trip due to issue for the lion king. I never thought to ask for a return time for a show until planning my upcoming trip. Just wondering if it works with DAS in case I miss the FastPass window. Thank you!

Hello. I was wondering is it possible to get a return time for shows with FastPass options? For example I missed my FastPass on my last trip due to issue for the lion king. I never thought to ask for a return time for a show until planning my upcoming trip. Just wondering if it works with DAS in case I miss the FastPass window. Thank you!
Yes you can I would also talk to the CM at the show about your issus missing I have been let in the next show when I had to miss my show due to a medical problem The CM were very nice about helpping me got me a set close to the exit and made sure I was ok. Now if you missed it for poor planning ( not saying you did) then they are less likely to help you

I've always been told by Guest Relations that DAS does not work for any of the shows (FotLK, Beauty and the Beast, Fantasmic, RoL, etc.) and that you just need to make sure you get a Fastpass if you don't want to wait standby.

I've always been told by Guest Relations that DAS does not work for any of the shows (FotLK, Beauty and the Beast, Fantasmic, RoL, etc.) and that you just need to make sure you get a Fastpass if you don't want to wait standby.
ROLis the only show I know of with a FP that you can not use your DAS for

My daughter always gets a faspass for one FOLK show and then uses her DAS for the rest of the FOLK shows every weekend.

Thank you all. Will get a fast pass but if I miss it good to know I can use das or as gap 2368 says speak to cast members. I would not have thought to do that. Great advice as always. I appreciate the help on this forum.

Thank you all. Will get a fast pass but if I miss it good to know I can use das or as gap 2368 says speak to cast members. I would not have thought to do that. Great advice as always. I appreciate the help on this forum.
They can not always help you but I find being nice and explaining what happens to see normally works. And the CM are very good at telling if you are telling the truth or not

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!