Retro Disney Games

Bushando64

Twitch Streamer & Professional Goof
Does anyone have any fond memories of long ago Disney titles for various home consoles/handhelds?

I know a lot of my friends grew up with games like Ducktales and Chip n' Dale for the NES, or relatively more obscure titles such as Darkwing Duck and--my personal favorite--Disney's Adventures in the Magic Kingdom. Of course, they don't have to be from the 80s or 90s; Disney still has a hand in one or two projects here and there all the way up to the previous generation of gaming.

What with the Aladdin and Lion King remasters that were released recently, are there any other Disney series/games you could see with a fresh coat of paint as a remaster or remake?

Mickey's Castle of Illusion was a great game. I think they did a remake of it a few years ago for Android, iOS, Steam, etc. We had it on the Genesis.

I really like the idea of Epic Mickey, but I got bored of the game play. If they could rework that a bit, I would love it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!