Rethinking our HS FP...with preschoolers

Surgie2

DIS Veteran
First week of May so no TSMM FP for us:( The kids are 4, 5 and 5. They have never done any kind of motion simulations and I cannot predict if they will like it or not...so I'm rethinking if I should have booked Star Tours. We won't arrive at the park until 12:30 so I booked:

Frozen Sing-Along Celebration 1:00
Star Tours 2:20
Disney Junior 3:40

If I go the "safe" route and get Muppet Vision at 2:20, how easy would it be to get Star Tours as a 4th FP? Or better to keep Star Tours and if anyone backs out last minute, we can try to get into Muppets.

I know the stage shows don't really "need" a FP but there is nothing else for the little ones at HS and the adults are fine skipping ToT and getting RnR as a single rider.

I'd stick with what you have. (You truly don't need FP for Muppets - honest, and I get FP for things like Disney Jr and Star Tours every trip.)

FWIW The little kids I see at ST always seem to enjoy it. Maybe remind them they can close their eyes and/or take off the 3d glasses if they don't like it, feel a bit queasy, etc. They choose a rebel spy (IIRC) at the beginning - someone who is in the audience (lots of people look around to find the person pictured) - and it always starts with good laugh so that might help calm a child who is nervous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter