• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rethinking itinerary..need some advice..

sersee05

DIS Veteran
Ok we are a family of 5 ..(12, 7, 5).. We have 4day myw base tickets + dining plan..no hopping and are coming the first week in November. Originally this was our itinerary:

Day 1: Mk- With 7:30 res for CRT
Day 2: AK - with res at Boma for dinner
Day 3: HS- with res at Mama Melrose
Day 4: Seaworld: then going to T-rex for dinner
Day 5: MK - with Crystal palace lunch res.

Now we are rethinking Animal Kingdom. When my husband and I went..we didn't care for it..we thought it was ok. We didn't choose to go to Epcot this time. We liked it when we went for our honeymoon years back..but remember both of us not loving it when we were younger...I am just not sure what to do? We can't hop..so we want to make sure we get this right..

If I change to Epcot..I would probably try to do the princess character and not the CP then..and go to Boma on day 5 if possible..then we could come back to the park since it is open until 9pm...

What has been your experience with both parks and kids liking or disliking them?

before u change if dining is important u may want to see if the experience u want is still open. when will u be there i will be there 11-6-11/12. pm if u can because i probably wont be able to find this thread again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter