Resturaunts with best service recently?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
Having just read from someone who had bad service at a particular resturaunt last month, I realized that for me and for most people, service can really make or break the resturaunt experience. So I'd really like to hear where you've had particularly good service within the last year.

We ate at Narcoossee's in January and had a wonderful dining experience. Boma is always wonderful -- the CM's at that resort are among the best.

Kristen

Mama Melrose
Victoria And Alberts
Le Cellier
Chef de France
Rose and Crown

O'Hana-very accomadating, to my 4 Y.O. who did not like the
shrimp seasoning. Went and got a skewer full of plain.
Give us about 40 or so. We were stuffed.
Boma- wonderful
Le Cellier- although almost too talkative.

Palio's at the Swan
Gulliver's at the Swan
Yacht Glub Galley

All had good food and good service during our trip last week (and pretty much every other time we've eaten at these places during prior trips)

Boma had outstanding service all the way around, from the wait staff to the chefs. Everyone was very informative and helpful with the menu items. We had a not so good experience at Ohana. One of our servers was TERRIBLE. Definitely the most obnoxious CM I have ever encountered at Disney, borderline nasty. We really should have complained to the manager. The food itself was very good and our other wait staff was fine, but this hotdog kind of put a damper on things. Besides that experience, we really have always had excellent service at all restaurants we've tried. That's one of the great things about Disney.

WiscMomof2- care to name names? That Ohana server sounds REALLY awful. Just want to make sure we don't get her/him. (If you don't want to point fingers, I understand. I'm just a service maven- my whole experience can be ruined by bad service.)

I honestly don't even remember his name. Like I said, everyone else was nice (we had like 3 other waiters throughout the meal. It's kind of like a team effort) Not that this makes up for his behavior, but we all felt he realized toward the end of our meal that he had gone over the line because he seemed to try to attempt to be more polite. Too little too late as far as we were concerned. Who knows, maybe he was having a bad night. :rolleyes:

LeCellier,Teppanyaki,Mama Melrose's,House of Blues on our last trip had great service others were ok,only below average service we had was at BD.At BD must have been at shift change CM just got lost it seemed.:wave2:

Have had many good experiences over the years from all the above places. Any of our "bad "experiences usually are associated with times when the staff was really stressed (ie holidays). V&A of course is top notch but the price reflects that. We have had always solid service/food quality at Jiko's and Artist Point. The staff there we have noticed is pretty stable (see the same waiters over many visits) and seem to have a certain interest in their workplace.

GREAT service at Rose & Crown, 'Ohana, Whispering Canyon Cafe, & Kona Cafe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter