Resturant recommendations in Disney Springs?

TrexTrav

Registered
The first night of My stay onsite I need Restuarant Recommendations in Disney Springs. I seen Homecomin is pretty much booked for the evening of September 7th.

Depending on the day of the week & time, you may be able to get a walk-up at Homecomin. Other than Homecomin ( which we love) we have enjoyed The Boathouse & Wolfgang Puck Bar and Grill. Both of those restaurants are also available to book via the Open Table website or App.

We did Maria & Enzo's for our arrival night last time and enjoyed it. We had a window table with a great view of the balloon!

Morimoto Asia is a favorite of mine at Disney Springs. If you like pan-Asian cuisine, give it a try.

We were able to get a walk up in January when it was still crowded. We have them our number and we walked around until our table was ready

If you can get in doing walk up to homecomin’ I highly recommend it. But morimoto Asia is always great and my husband and I have always had great experiences at raglan road as well.

Are you using the Disney dining plan? If so then Morimoto and Boathouse are 2 credits. We enjoyed Boathouse but not sure I'd want to spend 2 credits there. If you are paying out of pocket Boathouse has some reasonably priced meals and the food is solid. Sitting on the dock is better than inside but there can be a wait so I'd say get there early if that's the choice. If you are on the dining plan and want a 1 credit restaurant then we enjoyed House of Blues (though a chain so not really unique), while Frontera Cocina and Raglan Road were fine (I'd probably pick Frontera of those two).

Boathouse, Morimoto, STK, The Edison, and Paddlefish have the best atmosphere IMO. Homecomin' has the best food. Depending on what you're looking for, any of these would be my suggestions.

We love Homecomin', Raglan Road (dinner only, the brunch isn't that good) and The Boathouse. We make it a point to eat at DS at least twice every trip and these are our go to places.

If on the DDP, I'd go with Raglan Road since it is 1 credit. If out of pocket, Jaleo. Jaleo is uh-mayyyy-zing--but it's a two credit meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter