Restaurants

Sorry, I really can't remember. The restaurant also rotates its menu from time to time, so it might be different from the last time I visited. Menus, in English and French, are posted at the entrance to all the full-service restaurants.

Regards

Rob

Simon

Can't remember everything we had, we booked a table for about 8.30pm for dinner. We sat upstairs, the restaurant was busy but not yet full. It was the middle of November last year.

My daughter ordered the salad in a large tortilla shell, which looked very nice when it was served to us, but when she tucked in the tortilla was filled just with lettuce and a few tomatoes.

Someone ordered the "curried" chicken but when it came the meal didn't even taste spicy, it had NO curry power or spices, when we asked, the waitress said that no curries are used and that was just a name they gave the dish - we were gobsmacked! My parents ordered salmon (there were 9 of us) which was overcooked.

I had a pasta in a tomatoe sauce which was OK. I thought the standard of the food was not worth the price they charged. The kids enjoyed the characters but the adults were left feeling very disappointed.
:(

Hmm. Sounds like an issue with the kitchen that night, to be honest. For all the dishes to have something wrong like that is unusual for any restaurant, let alone a Disney one. I think we need some more feedback on Cafe Mickey as your experience was definitely off-putting Sue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!