Restaurants with the best or most unique views?

Ron G

Mouseketeer
Leaving soon...
Would like some ideas for any restaurants with unique views or hidden areas to dine that most people don't know about.

Thanks in advance,

Ron

Window seat at 'Ohanas in the Poly during Wishes at MK. We have had this view our last couple of times at 'Ohanas and really enjoyed it.

Eating dinner in the Castle and timing it right...so you see wishes through the stained glass windows!
Also, Coral Reef has some great views of fish...as well as scuba divers leaving lettuce for the fish in the aquarium.

No big secret here....California Grill has one of the best views IF you can put up with the crowds and noise.

We like the view from the 'deck' at Narcoosees. Love to watch the electric water pageant and fireworks from there.

Love the Epcot view from the lounge in Japan (the name escapes me) and an outdoor table at Alfredo's to people watch. Also like to watch Illuminations from the Cantina in Mexico.

One of the most beautiful views for sunset is at Arthurs 27 in the Wyndham near Downtown Disney. This is an adult only venue...quiet, relaxed, upscale adult venue. Sometimes they give you a glass of champagne at sunset....FREE! Time it right and you can see the fireworks from MK and Epcot!!

I think a fun view is at the Kona Cafe at The Polynesian. The monorail is going by right outside the window. :D

The outdoor tables at Spoodle's and Big River Grille on the Boardwalk are fun places to people watch. The view across the lake of the YC/BC is so pretty.

If you can time it right...and get lucky...the view of Illuminations from the Rose and Crown patio is awesome.

I like the view from the Crystal Palace, looking out at the castle and Main Street! :teeth:

My favorite is the Bistro de Paris. It is upstairs from the Chefs de France. You can ask for a window seat and if you time it right you can see Illuminations from there. Even if you don't the view is pretty from up there. ANd the food was awesome when we went in Dec.

Thanks for the great suggestions.....anyone else out there with a unique view while dining ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter