Restaurants with best bang for your buck!

We are still dong HDD and even trying to get lunch at the Brown Derby
But please keep the less expensive eateries coming
We also like Columbia Harbor House

One of the best bangs for your buck although a little above the price range is Liberty Tree Inn in MK. I believe it was $38.00 per person. (Includes a drink, all you can eat entree and dessert.) Garden Grill is basically the same food experience in EPCOT with the rotating restaurant that moves through The Land ride.
We actually enjoyed the taco trio at Pecos Bill. It was very good and filling for a counter service.
Brown Derby Lounge, (outside) it has many of the same entrees as Brown Derby inside, including that great Cobb salad.
Tangerine Cafe in Morocco is very good bang for your buck, if you like Mediterranean food.
Good reasonable food at DS.
Polite Pig
D-Lux Burger
Raglan Road
Wolfgang Puck Express
We found the pot roast at Docking Bay 7 at Galaxy Edge to be good. HS is tough, other than Brown Derby Lounge, there isn't much bang for your buck around there.
Via Napoli in Epcot has good pizza and a 20" Margherita is $28.00. (Feeds 2 to 3)
Satuli is excellent across the board.
Flame Tree is a good bang for your buck, (lots of food) although we are not big BBQ people ourselves.
Yak and Yeti Local Foods and Harambe Market have good food as well in AK.

Yes, we have tried Trial's End...but with one of our big splurges being Hoop de Doo, I thought we'd skip it. My husband is a sucker for that dinner show...

I am too! Funny you say that because if we skip the show one year we usually hit Trails End in its place.

Homecoming has been on our radar for a while...will have to look into that. We have hibachi often at home...have you tried Spice Road Table? I was also looking at the prix fixe menu for Chefs de France. We will definitely be purchasing Table in Wonderland on this trip for the additional 20% discount as well...Thanks!

All three of these are GREAT choices and relatively inexpensive. Chefs de France does not accept TiW for dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter