Restaurants open during MNSSHP?

luv-2-travel

Mouseketeer
Just booked the MNSSHP and was wondering if the MK restaurants will be open from 7-12 also? Need to plan if we should eat before arriving. It will be our first time attending this event.

Anyone care to share any info/experiences? :rolleyes:

I know Liberty Tree tavern is open. I have PS. I've read on the board that Tony's is open. Last year, the snack places were open. I'd recommend eating before the party, so you can enjoy the party more. I made PS for 5:30, so we can enjoy the whole party and DS won't think he is missing something.

A CM told me that a few of the counter service restaurants will be open during the party as well as LTT, CRT, and Tony's. She didn't know for sure which counter service places would be open, she said it would be on the printed program when you enter.

My kids can't wait until 7:00 to eat, so we have a PS for CRT at 5:45. I figure that will give us enough time to eat before the party starts. Also we won't have to fight the crowds coming in and out of the park. ;)

The CM also told me that all the counter service places inside MK will stop serving food around 5:30, so I guess the only way you can eat between 5:30-7:00 is to make a PS or eat outside of MK.

:)

Thanks for the information. This is helpful as it seems as though we should make other arrangements for dinner that evening.

Glad I asked here, I was thinking that everything would be open.

:)

We have 5:30 dinner ressies at O'Hana's. We are going to go to O'Hana's then back to the hotel (WL) to relax a little and change, and then off to MNSSHP! We figure we stroll into the party around 8pm. We are hoping the crowds will get light from then on as the little ones tire and leave.

Have Fun!

Cindy

Humm, I'm not sure what we'll do yet. All the PS's at the MK Restaurants are taken - so I hope the GF Cafe reopens for dinner so we can go there before the party. I'm not sure where we'll end up, maybe even grab something at ESPN Club or Beaches and Cream before heading over to the MK. :)

Beaches & Cream...now that a great suggestion! We love it there. And it probably wouldn't take that long, either.......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter